New R15 V2 wont start

ssb1551

Technomancer
I got my R15 v2 on 13th Aug 2014. I didn't ride the bike from Monday to Wednesday. Now the bike doesn't start. When I get the key to 'ON' mark none of the Indicator and Warning lights glow. Even the Tachometer doesn't do a full sweep. A friend of mine suggested to put the bike on 1st gear and push it so that the battery will get charged. He thinks the battery is not charged or dead. Another friend thinks there might be something wrong with the Electrical Circuit. Can any R15 owners in the forum please shed some light on this matter? I'm gonna call the dealer tomorrow.

Shah

Cyborg Agent
This is definitely not the cold start problem. I also think that there is some problems with the electrical circuit.

Try searching forums like XBHP or TeamBHP. You might get a solution immediately.

OP
ssb1551

ssb1551

Technomancer
Thanks Shah for your suggestion. I have registered at xbhp but the account hasn't been activated yet. BTW the bike started in the morning at around 8:30. Do you think it was cold start problem? I went for a 3km ride & the bike didn't stop. I guess I'll have to take the bike for a few kms ride everyday. I'll come back from office in the evening and check once again.

Gollum

Collector
Thanks Shah for your suggestion. I have registered at xbhp but the account hasn't been activated yet. BTW the bike started in the morning at around 8:30. Do you think it was cold start problem? I went for a 3km ride & the bike didn't stop. I guess I'll have to take the bike for a few kms ride everyday. I'll come back from office in the evening and check once again.

lol dude what happened?
you must have got the scare of your life.

Top Bottom