New Phone for 22-25k

rohitshubham

Ambassador of Buzz
Well my friend is looking for a new mobile and let me fill a questionnaire
1. Budget 22-25k(+2K max)
2. Display type and size: 5inches+
3. Dual sim: Not neccesary but better if included
4. Preferred choice of brand : Not any but no indian brands or xiaomi.
5. What camera option you want (flash, front facing camera): a great Back Camera
6. Preferred operating system? (Android, iOS, Windows Phone, etc): anyone
7. Preferred connectivity options (3G, 4G ready):3G
8. Primary use of handset (multimedia, camera, internet, gaming etc): Heavy Camera usage and a light browsing... little to no multitasking
9. Any specific mobile phones in consideration. Well i was considering Xperia T3 which is up for preorder on flipkart
10. Any other info that you want to share: Well friend's father has already said no to indian or chinese brands. And yeah the mobile is basically for flaunting so if it looks good then it's an added benefit.

OP
rohitshubham

rohitshubham

Ambassador of Buzz
^^it's out of his budget by around 3-4k so i don't think he will be able to get them. what are your views on Xperia T3 ... it does looks amazing .. Even though is not power packed but then again all he needs is camera and screen with no gaming at all. Anyways any better product from samsung :evil::razz: or LG/Sony or maybe HTC??

OP
rohitshubham

rohitshubham

Ambassador of Buzz
^^Hmm looks great.. How is the xda support on this one??

- - - Updated - - -

coz i know that HTC is not gonna give a kitkat update

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
G2 has Snapdragon 800 (quadcore Krait 400) whereas 816 & T3 both has Snapdragon 400 (quadcore Cortex A7), same chipset powering Moto G & Grand 2. T3 is the biggest joke i have seen from Sony.

OP
rohitshubham

rohitshubham

Ambassador of Buzz
^^He doesn't want a phone with less than 5inch screen...
Anyways he has decided to buy a G2 within 2-3 days so i guess the point is moot. thank you all :)

amjath

Human Spambot
^^He doesn't want a phone with less than 5inch screen...
Anyways he has decided to buy a G2 within 2-3 days so i guess the point is moot. thank you all :)

I didnt see that part because I'm on TDF_dark theme aand your post text color was in black [couldnt see whats written and tired to select the post and read :p] so just suggested by seeing others post and ur budget :mrgreen: good choice BTW

Top Bottom