new pc urget

wjb361

Broken In
1. What is the purpose of the computer? (Note: If you are planning to say multimedia, you will have to be more specific as all types of systems are capable of doing that)
A:casual gaming converting videos watching movies and using browser with 20 tabs open

2. Are you open to alternate ideas/products giving similar better performance but offering more VFM/ sellers? If not- why?
A:yes

3. What is your MAX budget?
A:16000

4. Planning to overclock?
A:no

5. Which OS are you planning to use?
A:7 and ubuntu

6. How much hard drive space is needed?
A:1 tb

7. What resolution will the screen run at & whats the size of the screen you want? If you already want have one and want to use it, mention its resolution and size.
A:20 acer 1600*900

8. How would you rate your hardware knowledge from the count of 1-10? (1 being the lowest, 5 being you are somewhat in sync with the current performers and 10 being the highest)
A:6

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
A:no

10. When are you planning to buy the system?
A:today

11. Are you one of the types looking out for "future proof" configurations?
A:2-3 years atleast

12. Are there going to be any components that you don't want to include in this new rig? If yes, do mention.
A:cabinet monitor gpu ups kb-mo

13. Which city do you live in and are you open to buying from shops from other city/states?
A:hyderabad

14. Mention any other points if deemed necessary
A:will add hd6770 in 3 months time

SlashDK

MV VIP to the MAX
AMD phenom ii x4 955BE|5.5k
Gigabyte 880GM-UD3H|4.5k
Corsair 2*2GB DDR3 1333MHz|1.4k
Seagate 7200.12 1TB|2.8k
Corsair CX430V2|2.5k
Total|16.7k

saswat23

Human Spambot
I had contacted Aditya Ifotech 4-5 days back. They are the official distributor of Corsair, FSP and Sapphire in India.
They gave me a quote of Rs.1200 for 4GB Corsair value RAM. Rs.1600 for 4GB Corsair XMS3 and Rs.1800 for Corsair Vengeance 4GB.
Also price of CX-430v2 is just Rs.2400.

d6bmg,
I think you have seen it very well in the 'Hardware price list/spec sheet' thread. And you had commented too.
Forgetting so early is not good.
:D
Its not to hurt you anyway.

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
d6bmg,
I think you have seen it very well in the 'Hardware price list/spec sheet' thread. And you had commented too.
Forgetting so early is not good.
:D
Its not to hurt you anyway.

:-( Keep on forgetting everything. Sorry.

OP
W

wjb361

Broken In
Bought the system yesterday from ctc hyd

AMD phenom ii x4 840 4.8 k
Gigabyte 880GM-UD3H usb3 4.8k
Corsair xms3 4GB DDR3 1600MHz 1.6k
Seagate 7200.12 1TB 2.8k
Corsair CX430V2 2.8k
Total 16.8

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
Bought the system yesterday from ctc hyd

AMD phenom ii x4 840 4.8 k
Gigabyte 880GM-UD3H usb3 4.8k
Corsair xms3 4GB DDR3 1600MHz 1.6k
Seagate 7200.12 1TB 2.8k
Corsair CX430V2 2.8k
Total 16.8

Nice purchase. Don't forget to post some pics. :cool:

Then unplug your PC and hold down the power button for about 20 to 30 seconds to close that circuit.

Then try booting your PC without the battery. See what happens. IF it works put your battery back in. And see if it still boots.

Also pull all the ram sticks out. And try to boot.

If you get the no memory error, whatever its called nowadays, then its a problem with probably one of your ram sticks or ram slots. Try one stick in one slot and see what happens. Try each stick in that slot if the first one works or does not work. If none work from that slot try another slot.

distance calculator

Well, I think you posted it here by mistake.;)

Top Bottom