new pc -suggestion required

Status
Not open for further replies.

mukund1224

Right off the assembly line
Hi!

I would like to pick up a pc with the follg spec ,i have sort of zeored on certain specs,would like your suggestions.Iam based in Chennai

AMD 64 3000+
ASUS K8NE- DELUXE OR MSI NEO PLATINIUM
(Can any of you guys based in Chennai suggest as to where i can get MSI boards,from the places i checked nobody seems to carry it)
GPU - Iam totally confused but my buget is 8k,this is where i need help
Transcend - 512mb(ddr 400)
Samsung 120GB
Samsung Monitor 793S (is this ok or any alternate)
lLogitech Wireless Optical Combo
Lite On 16x DVD Writer
Case (Iam lost againt,guess i need 400W power supply,will Antec fit in 3k Budget?)
Total buget 45K

Thanks guys await you response.
Hey should i wait for the budget to get any better deal than what is avilable now?

Muks

Delpiero

Journeyman
mukund1224 said:
Hi!

I would like to pick up a pc with the follg spec ,i have sort of zeored on certain specs,would like your suggestions.Iam based in Chennai

AMD 64 3000+
ASUS K8NE- DELUXE OR MSI NEO PLATINIUM
(Can any of you guys based in Chennai suggest as to where i can get MSI boards,from the places i checked nobody seems to carry it)
GPU - Iam totally confused but my buget is 8k,this is where i need help
Transcend - 512mb(ddr 400)
Samsung 120GB
Samsung Monitor 793S (is this ok or any alternate)
lLogitech Wireless Optical Combo
Lite On 16x DVD Writer
Case (Iam lost againt,guess i need 400W power supply,will Antec fit in 3k Budget?)
Total buget 45K

Thanks guys await you response.
Hey should i wait for the budget to get any better deal than what is avilable now?

Muks
Make the following changes-
CPU -Try to get 3200 instead of 3000
GPU -9600pro or XT for 7 and 8.5k respectively (not sure about prices in chennai,must be higher than delhi)
HDD -Go for seagate
case- Lower model of Antec is available for arnd. 3k go for it
PSU- Antec SL 430 Watts is a good choice.

klinux

Ambassador of Buzz
u can check out lotus computers in ritchie street . he has low prices , but ask him to lower it much further . Try for seagates hdd with 7200 rpm or higher . regarding RAM , check which one has more warranty . i think kingston is a bit costlier , but they have 3 years warranty . For ur rig , get a good BRANDED , high capacity UPS . for dvd writer , check feb chip , they have a few dvd rw tested out . Case , if ur spending in that much , antec is good . try getting it directly from the antec guy . his address is in dig or chip and he is based in chennai . check that the case has extra fan provisions and some even have lcd display in front to show fan speed or temp (1 of them ) . another model is the zebronics lava , but service is BAD . Check most of ur components to see if they are MADE IN CHINA , try getting stuff made in taiwan or elsewhere .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom