new opensource mp3 media player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there,

I am Sunny Guha frm Jabalpur. I am creating an ultimate media player which uses Windows Media Player, VLC and blah blah. WMP has got a great hidden potential and VLC is the best. The player 'SunPlayer' will use both these Players's engine and will be superfast and super erogonomic and simple. Have finished with version 0.1 and have almost
completed 0.2. 0.1 is buggy and i know u wont like it but it plays only one file at a time. BUT IT HAS GOT A
TRANSPIRANCY FEATURE. M creating Sunplayer in VB 2005. Guys m in great need of developers and if u wish u can join
it. Remember its an open source work.

if u'd like to help contact me - sunnyguha@neversaydie.co.in
SunPlayer 0.1

Download link

*www.2shared.com/file/3054615/307e84e1/publish.html

size - around 400-450 kb
requirements - .net 2.0, xp + , wmp 11,{haven't tested it on lower wmps}
chkd by-Mcaffe2007, AVG 7.5

If u find a new bug plz do tell me

M just a newbie developer and u ppl know better than me so plz lets all work together and share our knowledge to make the best Indian Open Source Player.

PS-- pLZ just give it a try

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
The player 'SunPlayer' will use both these Players's engine and will be superfast and super erogonomic and simple
I am not sure if you can use Windows Media Player engine for your open-source player!

I am not sure if you can use Windows Media Player engine for your open-source player!
possible.
you can easily use WMP engine in VB.net. Ask gx_saurav.
Then you can try to create an entirely new VLC GUI in the same.
The former takes half an hour, and the later half an year to fully complete :lol:

adi007

Youngling
AFAIK it's not opensource...
only they are providing SDK and it has been integrated in Visual Studio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom