New Monitor unable to show Correct Resolution

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
And about my mobo being such an old one is concerned... come on.. it was not that ancient!! I mean, there must be those rare breeds of people, who still owns a Pen 4 PC! Isnt so? I mean, Anybody!! ... Anyone?? :unsure:

I have seen users with PII still using :-o

jamesmount

Right off the assembly line
Your monitor can only scale up to what the monitor allows. Since the cap is at 1280x1424 on your monitor, that’s the max it can go. If you really want to go above that, you will have to buy a Monitor. And according to me resolution not depend upon Mother Board, There is some software is available in market by the help of you can increase the resolution.:twisted:

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Lol.... I am glad he dug out. :p
Gave me a change to revisit my past. How noob I sounded. And how helpful TDF members were to solve my resolution query.

There was I crying over a Pen 4 machine. Here I am now. Assembled a 4th gen Core i5 rig as primary PC, and secondary AMD pc also as a backup.

There's been a difference of about 2 and a half years. And it feels like day before yesterday! :D

Well, its safe to say now, that thread can be closed.

gameranand

Living to Play
And I remember how crazy desperate I became to find those damn drivers. I was like, why the hell it can't be found. :D:D

Last edited:
Top Bottom