New Mobile Phone Within 15K

kishangupta

Broken In
1. Budget? - 15K (+1k max)

2. Display type and size? 3.2 inch and any display with good view

3. Form Factor? bar, slider, flip? any

4. Preferred choice of brand? HTC, Samsung, Nokia, Sony

5. Preferred input method (QWERTY, touchscreen, numpad, touch-n-type). Touchscreen and/or Qwerty

6. What camera option you want? Please specify need for flash, autofocus, front facing camera. This is not matter for me much

7. Preferred operating system? (Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Phone etc). Android, Symbian, Windows, BADA

8. Preferred connectivity options (3G, Wifi etc)Please specify clearly. 3g, wifi

9. Preferred applications (Flash, Swype, GPS, etc)? Email, chat, and browsing.

10. Primary use of handset (multimedia, camera, mails, internet, gaming etc)?
call, mails, internet, and little multimedia

11. Any specific mobile phones in consideration?
-- :confused::confused::confused:

12. Any other info that you want to share
My main use of phone is call, sms, browsing, mails, and chat. I want a phone with good display and good battery backup.

I am also considering for BADA, are they have minimum application that fulfill my requirements???

I would recommend Sony Ericsson Live with Walkman. It will also get latest Android 4(ICS) update.
I don't know about BADA 2.0 OS. I would not recommend Wave 3.

sarthak

In the zone
My main use of phone is call, sms, browsing, mails, and chat. I want a phone with good display and good battery backup.

Choose between Blackberry Curve and Nokia Lumia 710. Blackberry is the best phone for e-mailing and they give the best keypads, and Nokia phones are generally well built and provide good battery life. But both of them have very less apps when compared to Android, which does not give good battery backup. If you want Android then go for Sony Live with Walkman or Xperia Mini Pro.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
^^ Nokia Lumia 701 can't transfer files thru Bluetooth.
I dont suggest blackberry at all.
Go for android look into live with walkman and xperia mini pro

OP
K

kishangupta

Broken In
I don't wanna go for Blackberry. What for BADA Phones. I heard that they have good backup. What about Samsung Wave 3???

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
for 16.5k you get Xperia Neo V.

I am also considering for BADA, are they have minimum application that fulfill my requirements???

oh man. don't buy bada. that a bad mobile. lack of apps is something else. the OS is so lame. even Symbian beat it in functionality. other than a usable camera it has almost nothing.

Raccoon

Journeyman
^^^Thanks but already checked that out before posting. Does not help really because this is what they say "Unfortunately, we won't be able to properly judge the the HTC Desire S camera image quality as our unit has got a defective camera even though we snatched it off the retail chain".

Top Bottom