new mobile from 20k to 30k

evilwit

Journeyman
hey guys i a going to buy a new phone for me.i am to sell my bb bold 9900 and if i get 20k so then my budget will be limited to 20k only but if i get 25k then my budget will be 30k(25k +5k from my own).so please suggest me some mobiles.i looked for samsung galaxy s plus,but it has a boring UI.then i thought for se xperia but i read in reviews that it has a poor viewing angle and i also looked desire s but in a review it isx stated that it has some wifi intenna issue.and i am waiting for sony xperia s.but in some case if dint get 25k please tell me mobiles under 20k.i wil use the phone for calling,watsapping 20 msgs a day,watching hd videos and listening to music.so please suggest me a good phone that should have a good UI and it should serve all my purposes.thanks in advance

aroraanant

Explorer
If UI is your first preference then you should go for HTC phones or Samsung Note if you are ready to spare 30k.For 30k you can also look out for HTC Sensation XE but it is gonna cost you 30-32k.
In 20k Desire S is a very good option.The Wi-Fi issue is not that much that you should bother about it so if you are thinking to buy it then go for it, its a good phone.
Or if you can wait for sometime then within a month few new phones will be launched an then the price of the current ones will decrease.
And also HTC One X is going to release and I have got to know that it is gonna be priced for 31k,and if thats true there is no phone better than that in the world.And for 31k its a steal man.
Or try and search in local market,if you are good in bargaining then you can get a Arc S for around 21-22k hopefully

And also if you want to view more videos get a big screen atleast 4".

aniket.cain

Padawan
hey guys i a going to buy a new phone for me.i am to sell my bb bold 9900 and if i get 20k so then my budget will be limited to 20k only but if i get 25k then my budget will be 30k(25k +5k from my own).so please suggest me some mobiles.i looked for samsung galaxy s plus,but it has a boring UI.then i thought for se xperia but i read in reviews that it has a poor viewing angle and i also looked desire s but in a review it isx stated that it has some wifi intenna issue.and i am waiting for sony xperia s.but in some case if dint get 25k please tell me mobiles under 20k.i wil use the phone for calling,watsapping 20 msgs a day,watching hd videos and listening to music.so please suggest me a good phone that should have a good UI and it should serve all my purposes.thanks in advance

You want an awesome UI? Get the Lumia 800 if you are not restricted to Android. Satisfies all your needs.

Mr.V

Journeyman
The quad core phones are making their presence now.So if you could wait a little,you may get a great phone!

Top Bottom