New Mass Effect Game in Works

gameranand

Living to Play
OK the Omega DLC was just released for ME3 and now Bioware has started working on a new Mass Effect game, name of game is not disclosed yet. Bioware is asking gamers to give their feedback for the game, what they want, what they don't and all that.
Would you like a new ME game after ME3 ?? What are your expectations from this game ??
Discuss here. :p

BioWare calls for your feedback as it embarks on “entirely new” Mass Effect game

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
^sir,whenever EA asks "feedback" from customers that game is supposed to be a screw up like how generals 2 was made F2P
i.e they take feedback as well as use thier greedy buisness brains rather than letting the devs do thier job

Please this game should not be like "Resistance" where reapers have won the war.and now only loosely organized bands or resistance soldiers fight reapers to SURVIVE

Please this game should not be like "Resistance" where reapers have won the war.and now only loosely organized bands or resistance soldiers fight reapers to SURVIVE

OP
gameranand

gameranand

Living to Play
I know buddy. Its a news about one of the biggest franchise of gaming so I posted, after ME3 even I don't trust Bioware much. :)

doomgiver

Warframe
NO, just NO.

BioWare, you screwed up the ME last game, please DONT kick your fans in the nuts by announcing another one.

cyborg47

Technomancer
They kind of have no choice over there, EA already announced that creating new IPs its useless at this point of time. So all EA can do now is make Bioware milk both Mass effect and Dragon Age. But there are a lot of people who'll actively give suggestions and wait for their next game, the extended edition of ME3 did calm a lot of people down, slightly winning Bioware's trust.

OP
gameranand

gameranand

Living to Play
They kind of have no choice over there, EA already announced that creating new IPs its useless at this point of time. So all EA can do now is make Bioware milk both Mass effect and Dragon Age. But there are a lot of people who'll actively give suggestions and wait for their next game, the extended edition of ME3 did calm a lot of people down, slightly winning Bioware's trust.

Well Biowre is nothing but just EA, as you already stated that only Casey Hudson is left who is more like "chamcha of EA". First lead designer left after DAO and then the two founding members. Once a marvelous developer is just an average developer. Now my hopes goes to CDPR and Bethsda for RPG games. I think they are capable.

cyborg47

Technomancer
Not that I'm really excited about the next mass effect, but this new definitely made me happy. Good thing they are ditching the shitty engine.

There is really not much I can tell you about the game right now, except that it will be built with the amazing technology of Frostbite as its foundation, enhanced by many of the systems that the Dragon Age III team has already spent a lot of time building.

source - An Update From BioWare Montreal | BioWare Blog

Wishing for some true space exploration :D :D

OP
gameranand

gameranand

Living to Play
I have very little hope from both DA3 and ME4 games TBH but still WTH lets wait and watch maybe they will turn out to be good. :)

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
sh*T How will poor laptop gamers like me play if they introduce frostbite 2 :cry:
i hope they dont do a "Dragon Effect 4" like they did "Mass Age 2"

cyborg47

Technomancer
sh*T How will poor laptop gamers like me play if they introduce frostbite 2 :cry:
i hope they dont do a "Dragon Effect 4" like they did "Mass Age 2"

Its clearly going to be a next gen, good decision to jump to frostbite2, and Mass Effect was never a PC focused game anyway.

Top Bottom