Status
Not open for further replies.

HEMANTRATURI

Broken In
guys m lookin 4 new laptop in around 40k. i also like to know about acer laptops regarding their after sales service and battery backup, etc. Thanks in advance.

Sourabh

Laptoping
pathiks said:
i think u can get a dell inspiron 6400 or a m640 in that much

Dell notebooks are costly. They are not so cheap in India. 640m is 45k odd and core 2 duo 6400 is around 50k. These prices are excluding taxes. And add 3-4k coz of it and it becomes a costly affair.

As for a 40k notebook, you should be looking at brands like Compaq and Acer. Tell your requirements and may be someone can help you with it.

OP
H

HEMANTRATURI

Broken In
Guys my basic req. is decent cpu(better than celeron), 512 mb ram. i find acer full of features but b4 i purchase, i would like 2 know about acer, reviews, support and yes battery backup

doctorarnab

Right off the assembly line
You will find usefull discussions about laptops HERE. I m planning to buy Acer Aspire 5101ANWLMi very soon because its giving max bang for the bucks for around 35k. U can also consider Aspire 5052ANWXMi to fit your budget. U cant get a intel dual core for that. Also THIS article in PCMag will give u an idea of customer satisfaction for different laptop brands. Dell laptops arent that good after all as apparent from that survey. it appears that a lot of people are getting paid from Dell to promote their Inspiron series in these forums! ;) Happy shopping Hemant!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom