new fzs FI version

should i buy FZS FI version.

• Total voters

swapnil.gawde

New to this forum
Hi guys,

i'm planning to buy new FZS FI version in october.
so i need help of you guys to let me know is it good decision to buy this bike or not.
1st of all i want to let you know that this is my 1st bike so i'm very excited about it.

i checked Yamaha showrooms in Mumbai. they told me the price is 95k (currency - INR). so i'm very confused now. is the bike really worth of that much money. also i want to know about the comfort and average this bike gives.

if its not the good decision so which bike you can suggest me to buy.

Thanks in advance...

ssb1551

Technomancer
Hi OP. Welcome to tdf. I too was planning to buy FZ v2 as my 1st bike. But I've dropped the idea and decided to get the R15. I have searched the net for 1st hand review of FZ & FZS v2 but in vain. I will get the R15 by the end of this month. Maybe some tdf member who has already bought the FZ/FZS v2 might be able to help you out with the review.

Gollum

Collector
Hi guys,

i'm planning to buy new FZS FI version in october.
so i need help of you guys to let me know is it good decision to buy this bike or not.
1st of all i want to let you know that this is my 1st bike so i'm very excited about it.

i checked Yamaha showrooms in Mumbai. they told me the price is 95k (currency - INR). so i'm very confused now. is the bike really worth of that much money. also i want to know about the comfort and average this bike gives.

if its not the good decision so which bike you can suggest me to buy.

Thanks in advance...

That bike is mildly uglier than the current version of FZ, no doubt about the engine but has Fuel injection. That would make things better.
If you are looking for mileage then this bike is not for you.

kaz

right here
I have rode the previous version of FZ S (The Limited Edition one) and it was fantastic...I took it to a speed of 104kmph and my friend who owned it, said his highest was 110kmph...
The ride is good and mileage is poor...Also FZ S is the largest selling 150CC bike in India

Hrishi

FZ-S is mine favourite too.
Reasons being the smooth , gentle , silent but powerful engine.
Good build and design. Looks like a street monster.Thats what it was meant to be as it imitiated original FZ.
What dissapoints me is the fuel mileage. Its almost 25% lower than others in this displacement capacity segment , but obviously you cant have all of it in one.

I would prefer to go and spend some more moolah and buy either Pulsar NS200 or Honda Unicorn new model.
Pulsar would be my choice as I used to own Classic 180.

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
Hey I am also planning to buy the FZ-S FI ver 2.0 and yeah the price quoted to me is 96k. But after some research I found that that includes somewhat 8k worth of accessories. The ex showroom here is 80k approx and on road will be around 88k. (kota Rajasthan)

ssb1551

Technomancer
^^Dija ask the showroom guys about the accessories? What accessories are they gonna provide for 8k?

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
No idea. They did not mention it to me previously. I grilled them over phone and they admitted. Will have to go showroom for details. BTW if you visit the showroom talk about it. And post here :)

ssb1551

Technomancer
When I went to Yamaha showroom to book my bike they quoted me on road price of 96k(FZS v2.0) in B'lore. But I dropped the idea of getting FZS v2.0 and booked the R15 v2.0. But there were no accessories on FZS v2.0.

ssb1551

Technomancer
Whoa!!!17 days to deliver the bike!! Why so mucha delay? In Bangalore you can get the bike in a week.

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
Actually the astral blue color is not available. It is on pre order only. They might be able to deliver on 20th but chances are slim

Top Bottom