New External HDD suggestion for PC, Xbox, PS3 !

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
Hi

i wish to buy a new 2.5 " external HDD to be used with PC, Xbox 360 and PS3,

the main purpose of the hdd is to store my backup software, movies, photos, games etc.

I would also like to play games directly from this hdd to my gaming console.

Capacity minimum 1 TB
budget : 3 to 5k

Please guys suggest good quality eternal hdd for this use

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
I also wanted to buy an external hdd. But 1 TB is too less these days. So might directly buy 2 TB. Amazon.in also started to have a separate category for Electronics. But they don't stock 2 TB as of yet.
So, I can buy from Flipkart, which is having some promotion during 13 to 16 August. Might go lucky.

amjath

Human Spambot
why the hdd are so costly, will it work with RGH, xbox and ps3

To my knowledge XBOX 360 as well as PS3 use fat32 file system. I found a tutorial link make ur USB HDD work on XBOX360

Format Any External USB HDD for Xbox 360 - Difficulty 1/10 - Xbox 360 Tutorials - Xbox 360 Downloads - Xbox 360 Homebrew, Xbox 360 Hacking, Xbox 360 Modchips, Xbox 360 Dashboards, Xbox 360 Bios, Xbox 360 Softmods, Xbox 360 Auto Installers
But unfortunately game saves from xbox cannot be saved to external HDD only MSFT made drives save them I mean only Internal HDD of XBOX and external XBOX HDD accessories

OP
Skyh3ck

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
my main concern is that whaetver hard disk i buy, it should work well with console and also serve purpose of data storage

Top Bottom