New e-IPS Model from Dell U2311H

sartam

Right off the assembly line
Hi,

Was surfing Dell site for its monitor range and came across this beauty.
Dell U2311H - seems there are already people who have made GO for this model for a price that is unbeatable (around 13.5k):shock:.

I have seen a few reviews on this and they looks promising.
*www.flatpanelshd.com/review.php?subaction=showfull&id=1275291737

Is there someone who has bought this monitor recently and has a review to share with us?

Was not able to get a price from Dell CC yet. Does anyone know what it the retail price of this model?

Cool Buddy

Wise Old Owl
I don't think a 23" Full HD IPS panel can come at that price. Where did you find that price? If at techenclave, then that was some other type of deal (minimum 10 pieces) and octroi extra, not the normal retail price.

OP
S

sartam

Right off the assembly line
I don't think a 23" Full HD IPS panel can come at that price. Where did you find that price? If at techenclave, then that was some other type of deal (minimum 10 pieces) and octroi extra, not the normal retail price.

Yes, it was at TE and the deal was for min 10 pieces. I have already mentioned that in my post that people have made a GO (Group Order) for the same.:smile:

I would like to know the retail price for One single piece, if someone is aware of it and their reviews.

Top Bottom