New DELL XPS1530 3 months old

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sriharsha

Broken In
Guys my friend has a Dell XPS 1530 which is 3 months old which he is planning to sell.
Cost of it is 65k.

Foll is the config
Dell XPS M1530
core 2 duo 2.1 Ghz
160 GB Hard disk,
3 Gb Ram,15.4' True life screen,
Built in 2 MP Web Cam with Mic
,Bluetooth, Wi-Fi,
8-1 card Reader,Finger print reader,
HDMI Port,S- Video port,Remote,Carry Case,
DVD player
Microsoft Vista Basic
Microsoft Office 2007 original version.

Guy what price can it be sold for ?

Guys my friend has a Dell XPS 1530 which is 3 months old which he is planning to sell.
Cost of it is 65k.

Foll is the config
Dell XPS M1530
core 2 duo 2.1 Ghz
160 GB Hard disk,
3 Gb Ram,15.4' True life screen,
Built in 2 MP Web Cam with Mic
,Bluetooth, Wi-Fi,
8-1 card Reader,Finger print reader,
HDMI Port,S- Video port,Remote,Carry Case,
DVD player
Microsoft Vista Basic
Microsoft Office 2007 original version.

Guy what price can it be sold for ?

how could it be 65k with such low config, like vista basic, 160 gb hdd and what about graphics card........

amarp

Broken In
Compare this configuration of DELL XPS1530 and also the price.

*www1.ap.dell.com/content/products/productdetails.aspx?c=in&cs=inbsd1&id=xpsnb_m1530&l=en&s=bsd

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
@OP

this machine with a 320 GB HDD costs Rs 52,332.00 before taxes.. so after tax..maybe...max...60k.... this is just the lowest config... nothing is added to it...
please revise ur price...

acewin

Point Blanc
@OP

this machine with a 320 GB HDD costs Rs 52,332.00 before taxes.. so after tax..maybe...max...60k.... this is just the lowest config... nothing is added to it...

not 60K but 58,800, you can check by proceeding after customize.

OP
S

Sriharsha

Broken In
@OP

52,332 does not include Microsoft office 2007 which costs more than 3.5k
and also tv tuner card which costs 2800

So it comes upto Rs 58,624.00 *dellstoreroa01.sg.dell.com/public/images/trans.gifwithout tax (same processor and everything same )
Including tax the amount is Rs 68,504.73. (Please select the shipping for Bangalore and check for the price)

So based on this i have quoted the expected price of 50k

The system is just 3 months old and HDD size is the only difference.

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
^^^

Keep the office .... keep the tuner .... how much do a generice tv tuner costs nowadays...ur location is irrelevant for the sale... if u really want to sell..either get hold of a newbie..or price it accordingly... 40k + shipping is a very good price even with ur office and tv tuner..

acewin

Point Blanc
really mate, the softwares are packaged with the product are more than sufficient. Adding MS Office 2007(incredible idea) and TV Tuner card is acceptable. I am interested in buying the lappy, because either I will buy a lappy of 40K or will get whole system in 40K.
I have PMed you about my details on the sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom