New Call of Duty for 2013 confirmed

anirbandd

Conversation Architect

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
^^ yea.. but first I need to get a gaming keyboard :p .. CoD4 doesn't support controller OoB :p

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
this is not good. EA did the same with NFS & MOH and almost killed both the series. MOH is dead and NFS can soon join the same ranks.

EA is the best in the market for killing games :lol:..they killed sims by making money thru expansion packs,killed nfs and almost killed everyother game

cyborg47

Technomancer
EA is the best in the market for killing games :lol:..they killed sims by making money thru expansion packs,killed nfs and almost killed everyother game

how is that killing? you buy what you want, and ignore the rest, as simple as that. Yeah, they're not Valve, but at least they aren't making losses like THQ did. Except for MoH, how many AAA titles have they failed at? And are you serious about NFS? they bought back the series from crap like Undercover(one more like this, and EA would have definitely put an end to the series for a decade or something.) to quality games like Shift, Hot Pursuit, and most wanted, they probably aren't groundbreaking or innovative(and what else are you expecting from a genre like Racing games?) but they at least saved the franchise. EA is one company that stays on top of the business and gives opportunity to newer IPs. Kingdom's of Amalur last year, and how many from Activision? - none!

Its kind of got cool to hate game companies, and EA has been getting a lot of that recently, I do agree they make some bad business decisions sometimes, but its not like those decisions are being forced down to your throat. Don't like the expansions, don't buy them, or wait until there's a complete edition for a discount sale. Don't like need for speed, go back and play undercover and see what we have now. Don't like the micro transactions in Dead Space 3? just don't give a $hit about them. The customer has a choice, why is that the whiners think that EA owns the gamers something? :|

Last edited:

digitfan

Right Off the Assembly Line
This call of duty will start a new story.Mw3 concludes modern warfare.This will get a new engine called IW 5.1(official). News is that it may go back to WW II settings.

gameranand

Living to Play
how is that killing? you buy what you want, and ignore the rest, as simple as that. Yeah, they're not Valve, but at least they aren't making losses like THQ did. Except for MoH, how many AAA titles have they failed at? And are you serious about NFS? they bought back the series from crap like Undercover(one more like this, and EA would have definitely put an end to the series for a decade or something.) to quality games like Shift, Hot Pursuit, and most wanted, they probably aren't groundbreaking or innovative(and what else are you expecting from a genre like Racing games?) but they at least saved the franchise. EA is one company that stays on top of the business and gives opportunity to newer IPs. Kingdom's of Amalur last year, and how many from Activision? - none!

Its kind of got cool to hate game companies, and EA has been getting a lot of that recently, I do agree they make some bad business decisions sometimes, but its not like those decisions are being forced down to your throat. Don't like the expansions, don't buy them, or wait until there's a complete edition for a discount sale. Don't like need for speed, go back and play undercover and see what we have now. Don't like the micro transactions in Dead Space 3? just don't give a $hit about them. The customer has a choice, why is that the whiners think that EA owns the gamers something? :|

I am not sure which one is responsible but they did screwed DA series and ME series. Also MOH series is going to die, they killed Pandemic Studios and some more. Its not like I have a grudge with them, but they do bad business at best. I would say that for sure.

ShankJ

Been There, Done That!!
This call of duty will start a new story.Mw3 concludes modern warfare.This will get a new engine called IW 5.1(official). News is that it may go back to WW II settings.

That would be a great thing.. Loved COD 1.. Played it like 18 times till now..:D

ShankJ

Been There, Done That!!
well it still holds a little space in my heart..:D
Moreover its gonna be WW II based..

Top Bottom