-Non Indian Brands [i am not a samsung fan due to their UI ]
4. What camera option you want-:
- All Feature which can b included in my budget ,
-Pref better camera than Xperia SP 8mp IS
-Camera should b very good , i am image fan
-Minimum 8 MP or More

5. Preferred operating system? -: Android 4.4
6. Preferred connectivity options -: 3G, Wi-Fi, Hotspot ,Direct etc
7. Primary use of handset -: (in sync order) -: Net Surfing, Camera [pref good]. Ebooks , E-Mail, Music, Social Apps, Gaming [should b same or better than Adreno 320]

8' Ram- More than 1GB must

Please suggest me best phone based on above requirements friends. Thanks in Advance

Current Phone - Xperia SP - i am planing to sell [ still around 10 months warrenty left ,

Note : Even though i dont have 4k Monitor , does any phone in this budget suggest 4k Res ? and Does Images /vid captured in 8 MP, 3264 x 2448 pixels vs 4k Pixel have very good image quality ? or just marketing ?

OP
R

Rajesh345

Youngling
when checking spec of E7 and Z1 i came accross

Sony Xperia Z2

but couldnt find price ,gsmarena says Available. Released 2014, April , any1 ideal when to expect it in India and estimated price?

OP
R

Rajesh345

Youngling
Will try to check Z1 in shop, but cheapest available with Indian warranty cost around 35k, do I have another phone to compare, if. None any any Samsung (only if none available, since I hate Samsung UI

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Try to take those eBay offers. Last week with promo code I would have got the Z1, with manufacturers warranty for 30.7k (yeah that's right) from a more than great seller. But now it's back to 33k or something. Buy online if you wanna save some good amount of money. From reliable sellers I mean.

If display is not a concern go ahead with Z1, otherwise not, it has a really average and washed out display. That's why I didn't get it even after that beautiful offer, even after how much I hate Samsung now.

I like TouchWiz UI to be honest. But there are other important things which are lacking on a high end Samsung. When I first saw low ratings and bad reviews about S4 and other phones I thought people are just dumb, but now I feel how right they were.

I would personally get S4 for under 30k budget............

I suggest you not to consider Nexus 5..........

Other options: Xperia Z1 (check it out, I personally feel it is too big for me)

OP
R

Rajesh345

Youngling
I would personally get S4 for under 30k budget............

I suggest you not to consider Nexus 5..........

Other options: Xperia Z1 (check it out, I personally feel it is too big for me)

Why not to consider? Due to lack of sd support? Is camera?

Try to take those eBay offers. Last week with promo code I would have got the Z1, with manufacturers warranty for 30.7k (yeah that's right) from a more than great seller. But now it's back to 33k or something. Buy online if you wanna save some good amount of money. From reliable sellers I mean.

If display is not a concern go ahead with Z1, otherwise not, it has a really average and washed out display. That's why I didn't get it even after that beautiful offer, even after how much I hate Samsung now.

I like TouchWiz UI to be honest. But there are other important things which are lacking on a high end Samsung. When I first saw low ratings and bad reviews about S4 and other phones I thought people are just dumb, but now I feel how right they were.

Ya purchase will b only online like I always do

No offence it's person openion, touchwiz is not for me

For me I liked Sony UI, sense 3.5,4,UI. (didn't try sense 5)

Samsung UI, Windows phone, 8 UI didn't like, other UI like geone I am yet to explore in detail. So can't. Comment on those

Last edited:

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Why not to consider? Due to lack of sd support? Is camera?
Shitty camera, lack of external memory support are nothing. Not everything is explainable dude. If you end up getting a N5, you will understand why some of us will NEVER get a Nex device :|

kunalgujarathi

Cyborg Agent
Guys remember you can always change UI using launchers in android so get camera and feature packed phone!

Eg Gionee ELife E7 + your favourable launcher!

Or

SG S4

OP
R

Rajesh345

Youngling
So from all post suggested phones are E7 -Z1 - SG -S4 I9500 , will try to check all 3 in shop , Btw when comparing Camera capture in Low Lighting how do it rate?

which is best in camera ?

*www.engadget.com/2013/05/06/samsung-galaxy-s4-octacore-review/
Performance difference in syntentic benchmark is huge

edit -Checked few videos - i remove S4 from list

Last edited:

ithehappy

Human Spambot
If it's camera, Z1. If it's build quality, Z1. If it's design, Z1.

Anything else, S4. Remember I don't recommend S4 to anyone any more, cause of it's pathetically weak vibration. If that, and the build quality is not a problem for you, then go on with S4. The deal breaker of Z1 is it's display. It's bad, and when compared with S4, it's awful. The phone is kinda unnecessarily big too. Then that pathetic on screen buttons. Well, there is just no perfect phone.

I like hTC One over these anyway, but again, that Ultra Pixel thingy is nonsense, however I don't give a darn about camera.

tkin

Back to school!!
Shitty camera, lack of external memory support are nothing. Not everything is explainable dude. If you end up getting a N5, you will understand why some of us will NEVER get a Nex device :|

Isn't the n5 camera same as g2? With lower pixel count that is.

I won't get a Nexus again, considering current scenario of Nexus devices....

Some points that I would like Google to improve/introduce:
- Native 3G video calling
- Improve battery life........ Phones from other companies with similar specs have better battery life
- UI customization options without rooting

Acc. to price & other specs, I think camera is ok...... Acceptable for me

- - - Updated - - -

Isn't the n5 camera same as g2? With lower pixel count that is.

No !!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Well, there is just no perfect phone.
For me currently the best phone is Z1 Compact

Top Bottom