New ACT(BEAM) Broadband Plans

swatkats

The TroubleShooter!
Hello There, If You changed your Plan in the last 6months, Then they won't automatically change it from Next month since TRAI rule says " A customer's plan cannot be changed within 6months of his enrollment."

*i.imgur.com/OJjghBh.png

Thank you for following rules ACT.

OP
bssunilreddy

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Hello There, If You changed your Plan in the last 6months, Then they won't automatically change it from Next month since TRAI rule says " A customer's plan cannot be changed within 6months of his enrollment."

*i.imgur.com/OJjghBh.png

Thank you for following rules ACT.

When does the new 20MBPS , 75GB FUP plan come into effect in Hyderabad. I am a Beam customer since more than 1year. My plan which is 15MBPS 60GB FUP did not change until now...

swatkats

The TroubleShooter!
When does the new 20MBPS , 75GB FUP plan come into effect in Hyderabad. I am a Beam customer since more than 1year. My plan which is 15MBPS 60GB FUP did not change until now...

From 1st April 2015 and its 1200 incl taxes now.

swatkats

The TroubleShooter!
They are resetting speeds everyday midnight till 31st march 23:59. Keep the downloads going. I know people who have done more than 500Gb in the last 5days.

Hint: They have some spare unused bandwidth with the addition of airtel line for this month.

Renny

Padawan
When are these guys going to cover Bangalore South (Kengeri etc)!? Stuck with BSNL and Airtel crap.

Top Bottom