new a professional graphics card

OP
A

ajeeshys

Journeyman
hey guys u all r rite. i should need a good ram.
shall i upgrade my ram now with my money(15k) now.n ll hang up with my old graphics card? can i get 2 X 4gb rams? do my system support that?
or is this a bad idea? kindly suggest me guys

mavihs

Techie By Heart
hey guys u all r rite. i should need a good ram.
shall i upgrade my ram now with my money(15k) now.n ll hang up with my old graphics card? can i get 2 X 4gb rams? do my system support that?
or is this a bad idea? kindly suggest me guys
i would suggest you to buy a good SMPS first & buying 2nd hand RAM(check the Bazaar section) & save rest of the cash to buy a new RIG later on.
have you started your animation course? which render will you be using? if your using mental ray or vray then you'll have to mainly upgrade your processor with that you'll have to upgrade the rest of the system! the grapgic card won't make much difference in this case!

PS: from where are you learning animation & which course?

D

Deleted member 26636

i would suggest you to buy a good SMPS first & buying 2nd hand RAM(check the Bazaar section) & save rest of the cash to buy a new RIG later on.
have you started your animation course? which render will you be using? if your using mental ray or vray then you'll have to mainly upgrade your processor with that you'll have to upgrade the rest of the system! the grapgic card won't make much difference in this case!

PS: from where are you learning animation & which course?

agreed..the graphics card doesn't really play an important role in rendering....its mainly for viewport display..so upgrade your RAM & Proccy instead