Status
Not open for further replies.

samrat_chak1

Broken In
please tell me the best mob around 7k. it should have some connectivity options as irda or bluetooth, camera and any other features are welcome.
please reply soon, my buying decision depends on it.

bharathbala2003

why need title?
7K??? :? :shock: u need CAM,BT??? is it 2nd hand? or u need a new one?? i dont think there is any new one's in market for the rate u asked!!

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
samrat_chak1 said:
please tell me the best mob around 7k. it should have some connectivity options as irda or bluetooth, camera and any other features are welcome.
please reply soon, my buying decision depends on it.
Option 1: 6610i has IRDa, Cam and costs. around 7k only.

Option 2: T610/T630 it has BT, IRDa, Cam, video cam and costs around 8k or so..

grinning_devil

Cyborg Agent
:lol: me too thought the thread to be related to mobo,...

nd between the two choices given by doc, t610 ... good display,good output of poly tones....just 2MB of memory is tooooo less..... going to t630.....hmm...no fm...is big thumbs down for me nd add to that again 2MB of mem....what ru going to do with soo less memory with a camera fone????

6610i...hmm...have a CIF cam with self-timer, night mode functions,but how much r they effective cant say....talking abt mem...its 4MB...somewhat sufficient... a gud sturdy fone to vote for....go for 6610i..... :wink:

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
Yes, abt the 2mb memory thing for T630, man thats all we have options for 7k or so mobile...

And i forgot my opinion: 6610i :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom