Network Error !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

atool

Journeyman
since last few days, whenevr i try to open thinkdigit forum i get this error

Network Error (tcp_error)

A communication error occurred: "" The Web Server may be down, too busy, or experiencing other problems preventing it from responding to requests. You may wish to try again at a later time.
For assistance, contact your network support team.

plzzz help

i2blog

Right off the assembly line
Hi Atool

That error is a famous stuff in UAE. See the whole UAE internet structure works like a proxy.

Sometimes it happens if your proxy gateway has a problem communicating with any website.

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
I dont know if this would help, but it somehow seems that the ThinkDigit forums experience a lot of problems at night. I dont know if some maintenance work goes on, or if there's more users logged on than it can handle, or what, but I can literally not open the site after 10:30PM. It will work for some time, stop and then resume. This has been happening for some time now even with Skoar. I suppose the servers for both forums are the same. I can open every other website on the planet without a hitch.

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
Weird, is it just ThinkDigit or is with all websites? What happens when you try to access other websites or any other phpBB-based forum? Same error?

daj123

Journeyman
I have posted about this same exact problem. This problem has cropped up very recently. And no, I dont have any problem with other websites...

OP
A

atool

Journeyman
daj123 said:
I have posted about this same exact problem. This problem has cropped up very recently. And no, I dont have any problem with other websites...

exactly the same problem here

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
Well, correct me if I am wrong, then if its a problem with just one site, then either its a problem with the site servers or else there's a problem with either your ISP's DNS servers or ACLs. Either way, I don't think there's anything you can do from your side to fix it. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom