Network Activity Monitor

aaruni

The Linux Guy
I need a software, which can monitor my wi-fi network activity over 4 devices - dell laptop, hp laptop, macbook and hcl me tablet.

I need this ASAP as I need to monitor my data usage because I have already exhausted my 20GB 3 months FUP, in less than a month :-(

gameranand

Living to Play
Well you can't get past data usage with any software however you can get an eye on from now on if you wish. :)

Well you can't get past data usage with any software however you can get an eye on from now on if you wish. :)

gameranand

Living to Play
LOL I don't even have to suggest. Just search Network Activity Monitor on Google and you will get plethora of softwares choose one with which you are comfortable with. If you find difficulty then I'll search and tell you which is better. :)

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
networx is a very good bandwidth monitoring software.you can enable synchronize option in all pc's networx install & networx in each pc will show total data usage of all pc's.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
what is the problem?install is simple double-click.you have to choose correct network interface though but even that is pretty straight-forward.

xiaokaige

Right off the assembly line
You can try "LAN Employee Monitor", of course, there are many network monitoring software in internet like:
Home Network Monitoring Software
LAN Monitoring Software,Employee Monitoring Software,LAN Employee Monitor Software
Desktop Monitoring Software, PC Keylogger, LAN Spy Software

OP
aaruni

aaruni

The Linux Guy
I have got desired network monitors.
For win, I am using Networx, and for Macintosh, I am using Surplus Metre

Top Bottom