Netbook Within 20k

Nirajan Regmi

Right off the assembly line
Hi friends,

I need a lightweight, 10-12", best value for money netbook within 20k.
Will use it mainly for internet, microsoft office, watching youtube videos and movies . I have other 2 laptops for gaming and other things but I find them heavy to carry around.

The best important features required are lightweight and battery backup.
I am MSI fan :).
Please suggest some models.
ty

ferris

Hi friends,

I need a lightweight, 10-12", best value for money netbook within 20k.
Will use it mainly for internet, microsoft office, watching youtube videos and movies . I have other 2 laptops for gaming and other things but I find them heavy to carry around.

The best important features required are lightweight and battery backup.
I am MSI fan :).
Please suggest some models.
ty

You might want to specify what currency you are talking about and what country you are currently living in, otherwise it will be pretty hard to prodide any help to you.

Cilus

laborare est orare
Nirajan, there is a huge difference between the after sales service of a computer component or Desktop part and complete products like a Laptop or netbook. MSI does provide very good after sales service in most of the areas in India but they have very limited coverage in Laptop/Netbook service.

Now at your budget, AMD Brazos APU based netbooks are the best choice. They offer better CPU performance and far better multimedia performance than the Dual core Atom Laptops like Dual core 1.6 GHz 570.

Here are my suggestions

Acer Aspire One 722 @ 18.846K

AMD Brazos C-50 (Dual Core, 1 GHz, HD 6250 IGP)
2 GB DDR3 Ram, 500 GB HDD, 3 USB 2.0 port, Win 7 Starter, Gigabit Ethernet, Wifi and Webcam, 11.1" DIsplay (1366X768)

Acer E Machine EMD 644 Laptop @ 18.2K

AMD Brazos E-350 (1.6 GHz Dual Core, 1 MB L2, HD 6250 IGP)
1 GB DDR3 ram, 14" LED (1024X600), 320 GB

OP
Nirajan Regmi

Nirajan Regmi

Hi Cilus thanks for the suggestions.

Without thinking much I will get Acer Aspire One 722 as u suggested.

Thanks again, mod can close the thread.

ty

Top Bottom