Hello everyone ,
Going to get a netbook please advice
Requirement
1.Good battery life about 6-10 hours
2.Latest chipset like fusion etc with good GPU
3.Screen Quality and resolution
4.Large touchpad and Lightweight
5.Price upto Rs 25,000
Going to buy it online only so give a suitable Shopping site.
Thanks.:)

Cilus

laborare est orare
V.VAIDYA, after analyzing your requirements, my opinion is that you need a AMD Brazos based netbook. Although Dual core Atom laptops are cheaper and might offer 1 Hr extra battery backup with the light use, performance wise both the CPU and the intel IGP is extremely poor. So multimedia experience is very poor here.

My suggestion is Acer E Machine EMD 644 Laptop @ RS 18,139 at Flipkart.com and Rs 17,000 in Acer E Machine EMD 644 The specifications are:
AMD Brazos Dual Core E-350 (1.6 GHz, 1 MB L2, Fusion GPU)
1 GB DDR3 Ram with 8 GB maximum support
320GB HDD
AMD 6310M DirectX 11 Graphics
14.1" screen with 1024 x 600 Pixel
three USB 2.0 ports
Webcam
Multimedia Card Reader
Wifi, Bluetooth

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Hello Dear,

I would like to suggest you Dell Inspiron Mini 1018 Netbook

Its is nice Netbook with all latest features. I have one and I am happy with this Netbook.

its based on a slow Intel Atom & no match for AMD Fusion based netbook. total waste of money. also Dell has announced it'll stop selling Mini.

@V.VAIDYA, Fusion Netbook.

Sony VAIO YB Series VPCYB35AN. this one have a slightly faster processor at 1.66Ghz & a bit faster GPU.

OP
V.VAIDYA

V.VAIDYA

Broken In
V.VAIDYA, after analyzing your requirements, my opinion is that you need a AMD Brazos based netbook. Although Dual core Atom laptops are cheaper and might offer 1 Hr extra battery backup with the light use, performance wise both the CPU and the intel IGP is extremely poor. So multimedia experience is very poor here.

My suggestion is Acer E Machine EMD 644 Laptop @ RS 18,139 at Flipkart.com and Rs 17,000 in Acer E Machine EMD 644 The specifications are:
AMD Brazos Dual Core E-350 (1.6 GHz, 1 MB L2, Fusion GPU)
1 GB DDR3 Ram with 8 GB maximum support
320GB HDD
AMD 6310M DirectX 11 Graphics
14.1" screen with 1024 x 600 Pixel
three USB 2.0 ports
Webcam
Multimedia Card Reader
Wifi, Bluetooth
Thanks Cilus for your great answer now I am going to get my netbook.

SlashDK

MV VIP to the MAX
Essential netbook computing. Offering up to 4.5 hours battery life, the ultra lightweight NB250 has a stylish gloss black textured design. Processing is provided by the latest Intel® Atom™ processors and the NB250 has a near full-size keyboard for ease of use.

^^ Umm. Was that an advertisment or was it copied from somewhere?

Top Bottom