Status
Not open for further replies.

::cyborg::

In the zone
hi

guys

iam a delhi airtel subscriber.

whwnever i download from rapidshare at the download a counter cms and stops

saying that your download will be ready iin 63.5 second but iam not able to download it

as u may be knowing that some king of alphabets are entered to download so that thing is not appearing

hope u understand my problem

thanks

::cyborg::

Pathik

Google Bot
search 4 rapidshare tricks on google or do the above to bypass the counter

Last edited:

Crazy Kidd

In the zone
I'm using Airtel also. And I agree with Pathik also. You can't download from papidshare unless you use either cheats or premium account. Faced the same problem. Now solved using cheat.

pra_2006

A S S E M B L E
hi man can u pls tell me r u using net on phone service in ur PC or mobile if u r using in PC then pls tell me how to use it i have tried it so many time with PC Suite but its not working

Crazy Kidd

In the zone
First of all there is no full net access on Airtel live! It can only be done using tricks. And why should Airtel increase the speed for Airtel Live! There is no point in that.

I use Mobile Office to surf net. Myself from Kolkata. The speed is about 7KBps (not kbps) during day and increases during night. A 5 MB file takes 10-14 mins to download using Internet Download Manager. Is anyone getting better than this on Mobile Office. Please post.

And still no Edge in Kolkata.

And Pathik is right. Can't discuss any cheats here. If you use Firefox there is also a extension which will help you.

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
juZ coz airtel has 1 ip for all subscribers and possibly someone else is downloadin somethin from rapidshare so only 1 lucky person gets the chance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom