.net framework error

abrar97

Right off the assembly line
hi, i'm using toshiba satellite C660-1CP laptop.my problem is whenever i open applications such as windows mobile device center or toshiba reeltime monitor it gives an error ' to run this application you must install one of the following versions of . net framework v4.0.30319. i have already installed the following versions of . net framework. it still gives the error. please help me

Garbage

God of Mistakes...
Please use following link to check if you really have .Net framework 4 installed.

How to Check Which Version of Microsoft .NET Framework is Installed in Windows? - Tweaking with Vishal

kabzzy

Right off the assembly line
@abrar97

This issue comes up when the installed .net framework is corrupt due to one or more system updates installed on the computer conflict with the .net installation.

to solve this issues, try one of the following steps :

1. type "appwiz.cpl" in the "Start search" and press Enter.
You will be in the programs and features, uninstall a program.

See which of the following is listed in the list:

• Microsoft .NET framework 4 client profile
  • Microsoft .NET framework 4 extended

If you have the client profile, click on the entry. Click on "uninstall/change". After that, click on "repair".
When the repairs are completed, restart the computer and download the related updates of this .NET framework.
Make sure you have .NET 2.0 and 3.5 SP1 on your computer if you are running a Windows Vista or later OS.

If you have the extended profile, then uninstall all .NET frameworks on your computer. Reinstall the frameworks and all related updates.

The issue should be resolved without a fuss.
Hope this helps

Top Bottom