rohitshakti2

In the zone
I have the original Nero 7 received with my DVD writer. I am currently using it, but in most of the files it can't be used and an upgrade is required. When I visited Nero site, i reached here:

Nero - Nero 7 - Update

I downloaded this update but when I tried to install it, it told that a old version of Nero is installed on the PC and that needs to be removed before installation.

Now the question is:

1. If I uninstall this Nero7, and install the new update, will it not ask for the keys for new Nero and will the key of Nero7 be used in the new software.

2. Pls suggest me how to proceed?

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
I have the original Nero 7 received with my DVD writer.
The Nero u have received is OEM version.

1. If I uninstall this Nero7, and install the new update, will it not ask for the keys for new Nero and will the key of Nero7 be used in the new software.
Yes u have to uninstall old version for installing new version & old keys wont work on this new version.

u have to buy it from Nero

OP
rohitshakti2

rohitshakti2

In the zone
But is there any way of upgrading its codec pack only and not the full software.

I have also got one CD from LG which has their DVD writing software. Is it like Nero.

aswin1

Journeyman
You can try free software like Burnaware or try neroburnlite 10 free version from nero website.

gameranand

Living to Play
rohitshakti2 said:
What features are missing in neroburnlite 10.
To be precise most of them. You have just a simple DVD burner. I would rather suggest you to go for good alternatives of Nero. Every feature it has is available in some free software but not the whole package. You have to install different softwares. I mean for simple burning use Asampoo free burning Studio, for video playback use VLC or MPC and like that you know.

Top Bottom