Nero pack for W7 Ulitmate

meetdilip

Computer Addict
I have Windows 7 Ulitmate SP1. In XP, I used to have Nero 7.5 which has almost all the tools for multimedia editing and burning discs. Since Nero 7.5 do not work in Windows 7, I am using Ashampoo Burning Studio 2010. Is there any Nero alternative for this. Does Nero have something like Nero 7.5 which has burning and multimedia tools in a single software ? Hope you got the point. Thanks.

gameranand

Living to Play
There are many alternatives like burnaware, burn4free, Ashampoo Free burning studio and a lot more. I personally use Ashampoo studio has all features of Nero. Try others also and use what suits you and your need.

OP
meetdilip

meetdilip

Computer Addict
@ gameranand

Thanks for the reply. I am using Ashampoo Burning Studio. It is good but doesn't have options like Nero Vision etc. I prefer Nero if available. Can you please check if any good Nero alternative is there.

Last edited:

The Conqueror

Elevating Humanity
Does Nero have something like Nero 7.5 which has burning and multimedia tools in a single software ? Hope you got the point. Thanks.
Do you mean Creating DVDs/CDs with slideshow etc that can be played on a DVD Player?
*www.cyberlink.com/products/index_en_US.html You could try this or even Corel has good ones.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Does Nero have something like Nero 7.5 which has burning and multimedia tools in a single software ? Hope you got the point. Thanks.

:shock: buddy Nero has a full multimedia suite in all of its version be it 7,8,9,10 etc....

Once u buy nero suite u have lots of stuff
1) Nero Burning Rom
2) Nero Vision
3) Nero Wave Editor
4) Nero Express
5) Nero Recode
6) Nero Backitup etc etc

there is no other software till date which has so many things in one package :smile:

Top Bottom