Needs help with my Audio Problem...URGENT

bhutanesedude

The Thunderer
I have a Windows 7 32 bit PC, with sound of High Definition Audio Device. I opt to keep my output to Speaker, seems to be work fine, but when I open a MP3 file to play a music, the output changes from Speaker to Digital Audio [S/PDIF] one and a dialogue box comes up stating "An audio device was disconnected or reconfigured. verify that the Audio Device is connected, and then try to play the item again". I don't know how to handle this problem. Somebody please help me.

I think my Speaker is getting disconnected itself when played with a sound. It says.. "Not Plugged In" in Sound Properties from Control Panel.

sujayraj

Broken In
I have a Windows 7 32 bit PC, with sound of High Definition Audio Device. I opt to keep my output to Speaker, seems to be work fine, but when I open a MP3 file to play a music, the output changes from Speaker to Digital Audio [S/PDIF] one and a dialogue box comes up stating "An audio device was disconnected or reconfigured. verify that the Audio Device is connected, and then try to play the item again". I don't know how to handle this problem. Somebody please help me.

I think my Speaker is getting disconnected itself when played with a sound. It says.. "Not Plugged In" in Sound Properties from Control Panel.

is it only with Mp3 or all audio / video (whenever u try to play a movie, your speaker disconnects)?

If the problem is for all Audio / video, there may be loose contact either in your earphone's jack / Sound card's Jack. Replace it.

If the problem is for only Mp3 files or application oriented. Eg: Winamp, then reinstall the application.

OP
bhutanesedude

bhutanesedude

The Thunderer
Its about all types of music format....not only mp3....So that means thats all about Hardware... Are there any other error responsible for such?

Top Bottom