needed sub 10k cell phones... urgent...

Status
Not open for further replies.

rahuld

Broken In
hi guys m planning to buy a new cell my budget is 10k.. suggessssssttt few good cells within 10k.. min 2mp camera a must.. any make any model will do.. it sould be sexy tooo.. over all it sould have good functionalities...

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
cool....i recommend u w810i....looks great !! wonderful !! great music..great camera....has a few disadvantages( small screen,no a2dp )....but great music and great cam just beat the other factors...coz these are 2 most imp stuff in multimedia hone...
if u want slim phone then w610i...but its out of your budget....
or get a white k550i its slim and is a cybershot and @ 8k with 1 GB mem card in few shops.....recommended only if slim is imp

oh yes the word sexy in your posts reminds me of Sony Ericsson reminds of s500i

check it out !! its very sexy phone.....got 2 mp cam everything...but sadly no autofocus !! ( which is v.imp if u want a good camera too )

Last edited:

ambandla

Sup' dude, Sup'
santu_29 said:
i think motorokr z6 is around 10k

Yes. Z6 is a good phone but is sluggish when you add a 1gig card.

SE's K and W series phones are the best in terms of speed and features.

OP
R

rahuld

Broken In
hi guys... finally i went ahead and bought w810i... man its awesome.. feels like a sexy chick in hand... with all beauty n brainzzzzzz too... the music is great... and the camera hattssss offf.. the macro mode the auto foucus... great man its really great.. ti cost me 10.6k... worth money... and thankssss alll u guysssss....

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
rahuld said:
hi guys... finally i went ahead and bought w810i... man its awesome.. feels like a sexy chick in hand... with all beauty n brainzzzzzz too... the music is great... and the camera hattssss offf.. the macro mode the auto foucus... great man its really great.. ti cost me 10.6k... worth money... and thankssss alll u guysssss....

excellent choice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom