Needed Android Project Ideas Urgently

iamharish15

Broken In
I've started programming in Android SDK for the last few days and I want to submit an Android project as the major project in my college. So I need help regarding new ideas for the project. I am just a beginner in Android programming so I would also want more help ...
So, can anyone help me with this?

Prime_Coder

I'm a Wannabe Hacker
Well, you can search on ideas like these for your android project here:

Weather Monitor application
Basic Questionnaire Game
Basic screensavers (like Electric sheep )
Snake game

masterkd

Padawan
Use google for ideas..once use start working on something let me know..will try my best to help you!!

However you've posted the same thing before..why repeat post??

webgenius

Ambassador of Buzz
Here are some ideas:
1) RSS reader
2) App to retrieve latest sport updates based on user preferences
3) Scheduled SMS/MMS trigger
4) App to display real time stock quotes

webgenius

Ambassador of Buzz
I couldn't get what you mean by user preferences...
Is that choose only one sport or some seasonal sport only (like IPL) ?

If the user is interested only in Tennis, he should be able to set the preferred sport updates via checkboxes in preferences menu.
You'll be able to parse the XML/RSS feed updates provided my multiple sites to display the updates.

syed2011

Broken In
You need to go through various process such as application framework to know how does it work., Integrated browser and GSM Telephony etc.

aadee.kukani

Right off the assembly line
This application will enable tracking one's positions constantly and save them on a well secured webpage. That way one can later go back to a specific day and find out where he/she was or view the pictures he/she took that day and follow the street where he/she took them. You could add text to certain time stamps or locations and keep a "log" of your life.

Now this is something i want to create. but i have a doubt in this. Different Rooms in the Same Building must be considered as distinct locations. Now how do i go about tracking the User's position? Can anyone suggest the possible ways for tracking Locations? Please.. Help needed ASAP!!! :cry: :|

Top Bottom