Need your suggestions/ expert opinions on my gaming rig

Thetrueblueviking

No highs, No lows = Bose.
I have the guardian - its cable management seems to be a issue at first but I got it right after a couple of attempts. However - it just doesn't compare to the management features the 400R offers.
If you are looking for something more fancy - then stick with the guardian - else pick the 400R - eyes closed.

OP
O

onlytanmoy

Journeyman
I have the guardian - its cable management seems to be a issue at first but I got it right after a couple of attempts. However - it just doesn't compare to the management features the 400R offers.
If you are looking for something more fancy - then stick with the guardian - else pick the 400R - eyes closed.

thanks buddy..i have made up my mind--it's NZXT Guardian...looks does matter for me :)
now help me decide between HD 7970 and GTX 770...going by the review from gpuboss..i think i will go for HD 7970..hope i am taking the right decision...wat say guys??

OP
O

onlytanmoy

Journeyman
my vote hd 7970
thanks bro..ur vote adds to my confidence..now tell me which variant of Sapphire HD 7970 to opt for? OC or Vapor-x ?
Sapphire Product Comparison
i have excluded the normal variant from the comparison...i think vapor-x should be the one to go for..wat say??

ankush28

Bazinga
obviously vapor x. if fits in budget.
But it requires MORE POWER SUPPLY, i am not sure that 650watt will enough. You should get 850watt.
OC edition does not need much power so 650watt will be enough.
think about BUDGET VS. PERFORMENCE and decide.

But it requires MORE POWER SUPPLY, i am not sure that 650watt will enough. You should get 850watt.
650 W is enough even for the OC version.

OP
O

onlytanmoy

Journeyman
hmm..i have my eyes on the Vapor-X too..thanks ankush :)

650 W is enough even for the OC version.
@harshil>> I guess you mean to say that Corsair TX650V2UK will be enuf even for the vapor-x version, right?

Top Bottom