Need your suggestion for a "(Hindu) Baby Girl Name!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazykiller

Banned
Well, thanks for replying... am sorry I did not mention the specifications for the name in my fist post...

here it goes ...

a) my wife wants "short and sweet" name
b) I am looking for a very unique & modern name
c) my mother tongue is Marathi (but it does not matter much for us as far as the
suggested name is a Hindu one)
d) my name starts with 'V' and my wife's with 'N' ((again am not much bothered about
the starting alphabet, however my wife is inclined towards the starting letter 'V')

Tanvi is good as it is short, sweet, unique (Not as Much as Mine, but still quite unique) , modern, hindu and includes both V and N.

I don't think you should start name with V as it will come in the End in the class and she will always have to remain at the end in Attendance Register unless there is someone in her class with name Zubeida :D

T will come at the end too but it wont matter as there are many children with names starting with T or V or Y

And you could call her Tanu / Tannu at home. :D

Last edited:
A

addie

Punemoms provides a collection of Baby Names from India and around the world. This list of Indian and Hindu baby names are arranged alphabetically. The site gives cute baby names, numerology and general meanings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom