Need your suggestion for a "(Hindu) Baby Girl Name!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
vilas_patil

vilas_patil

Journeyman
Avni is indeed a sweet name... I will add it in my name collections. The list goes as below...

Pavitra
Vaidehi
Pari
Avni

pls suggest more :)

VD17

Journeyman
hmmm.. the only name that i can come up with considering your specs would be Vidhi..

anyway, more importantly... CONGRATULATIONS!!!
:)

VD17

Journeyman
and yeah.. Avni is really a sweet name... but beware of names starting with 'A'... they're the first ones in the rolls and hence, earlier to the viva! lol.. jk...

confused

Evolving Rapidly...
and yeah.. Avni is really a sweet name... but beware of names starting with 'A'... they're the first ones in the rolls and hence, earlier to the viva! lol.. jk...
yeah but i guess, those students endup being a bit more well prepared and studious.:smile:

utsav

damn busy...
Shweta is a very good name. Or Vaishali is good if your wife is too much inclined towards V :p .
And congrats that you got a baby girl. Girls r much much better than boys. I know how much i disturbed and irritated my mom when i was kid :oops: .Girls r much more caring too :) . Do post her pic here if possible :) .i love babies :D

confused

Evolving Rapidly...
And congrats that you got a baby girl. Girls r much much better than boys. I know how much i disturbed and irritated my mom when i was kid :oops: .Girls r much more caring too :) . Do post her pic here if possible :) .i love babies :D
Meh...both have their adv and disadvs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom