Need your review for Bangalore website

abhi.eternal

In search of light...
People, this is a project I am currently working on and I need your help. I want you guys to review and critique the website. Please let me know if you like or dislike something.. anything. When I remove the 'beta' tag, I want it to be (almost) perfect. Please click on the image to check out the website *www.techenclave.com/images/smilies/happy19.gif

*blrgo.com/logo-beta.png

Last edited by a moderator:

pratyush997

Inactive
Re: BLRGO.com - Need your review!

CLicking Img doesn't take to Website dude.. it ain't linked
Working f9
though manually it worked

Last edited:
OP
abhi.eternal

abhi.eternal

In search of light...
Re: BLRGO.com - Need your review!

Strange, it loads for me fine :-? Can you please review? Your input is very important. Thanks.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
opera 12.02
windows xp sp3
where to go > in city > next events.... arrows moving up and down as and when I do next, donno if that is deliberate
expected some stuff in events and calender
hotels > cars > if drop off points is just one city, make that permanent, or give options
the "relax, you got the better deal" is very scary at first, mostly it's because I left the site, but after a few tries, I understood what it was supposed to do... hmmm def think even saying one site is better than the other and showing the two logos before it leads off site is a better option
in city and nearby places can list lots more options
looks promising, got a lot of web 2.0 sensibilities dead on

OP
abhi.eternal

abhi.eternal

In search of light...
opera 12.02
windows xp sp3
where to go > in city > next events.... arrows moving up and down as and when I do next, donno if that is deliberate
expected some stuff in events and calender
hotels > cars > if drop off points is just one city, make that permanent, or give options
the "relax, you got the better deal" is very scary at first, mostly it's because I left the site, but after a few tries, I understood what it was supposed to do... hmmm def think even saying one site is better than the other and showing the two logos before it leads off site is a better option
in city and nearby places can list lots more options
looks promising, got a lot of web 2.0 sensibilities dead on

Thanks Anorion. Suddenly I was caught up in exams and had to pause the site a bit.

- Yes, the movement of arrows is deliberate to let user know length of content
- Calender events will be added eventually. Need to gather data
- Drop-off points for cars can be changed. It's AJAX based.
- Where did you get "relax, you got the better deal"?? I have no external ads on my site :shock:
- Where did you get 2 logos :shock:
- Will expand In City and Nearby Places

Top Bottom