Need your opinion....

Rahul Kavlekar

Broken In
My Rig:-
PSU - Seasonic s12 520
Processor - Amd fx 6300
RAM - 4gb ddr3 (will be increasing to 8GB )
Monitor- 1600x900 vga

I currently have 9000rs and was planning to buy gtx 750 ti by saving around 3000rs more.But then got the news that Microsoft revealed direct x 12 which will not be supported by current generation of cards..If I bought gtx 750 ti now then I wont be buying a gpu atleast for the next 3 years.

My other option is to buy gtx 750 (which is 2k cheaper) and then buy direct x 12 supporting graphics card when games supporting it releases...

So when are the games supporting direct x 12 will be released and what would you guys do if you were in my place?

HE-MAN

Ambassador of Buzz
by i guess maybe after 2 to 3 years.

buy the gpu now try to get r9 270 you can get that for 13k locally.

macho84

Ambassador of Buzz
See Very few games holds the true directx 11.0 full features and moving to directx 12 may be a gud move but it needs atleast a year to get it stablized and ensure that any games studio needs to come forward to putforth the tech and build a game and people need to afford to get the new card. I dont think so this will happen in less than next 2 years down the line. So go ahead and buy it and enjoy for the moment thing will keep changing we cant and dont need to upgrade loosing the current moment. Live it for now till its not late to loose/miss it later to worry.

Top Bottom