need your opinion about KOSS PRO DJ100 PROFESSIONAL STEREO HEADPHONES?

josin

In the zone
Guys had any one used this head phones ? This review had really touched me and i am thinking of buying them. Some Head-fi members actually feel them to be at par of AKG K550. At Rs. 6,410 they seems to be Ok to me but what worries me that Koss have no authorised dealer in India and I have to get it through Grabmore.in and i have no previous experience of buying anything from them. Are they trust worthy? please inform me guys...

Last edited:

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
even i haven't purchased anything from them ever, but from what i was told, yes, they are trustworthy. i have the koss portapro. you might know that its quite a stellar performer. i hope this model here would also be good. you must've done your research anyway.

OP
josin

josin

In the zone
even i haven't purchased anything from them ever, but from what i was told, yes, they are trustworthy. i have the koss portapro. you might know that its quite a stellar performer. i hope this model here would also be good. you must've done your research anyway.

Well I have done my research on KOSS PRO DJ 100 and all the reviewers opine that they are more than worth the money you are paying. My only worry is about grabmore. I don't want to get cheated by a Chinese low quality imitation of Koss pro dj 100.

Top Bottom