Need you advice for video editing workstation

DK_WD

WD Official
I guess both are 3000 USD+ cards....

Hi Upadhyay,

Yup, you are right both GPU is really expensive. That’s why in my previous post, I recommended you GTX 980 GPU, based on my experience with it. The GTX 980 GPU is 35% faster than GTX 780 Ti, 73% faster than R9 290X because its architecture is supported by Maxwell architecture, due to that the Video support or graphics are quite good.

In short, you're getting a powerful addition to your PC that not only lets you turn your 1080p monitor or HDTV into a QHD beast, but also have powerful pixel if you're a gamer, graphic professional, 3D artist or video editor.

OP
U

Upadhyay

Broken In
Quadro k6000 or FirePro W9100 are out of question.....would like to go for something around 50K (+ - 20%)

Hi Upadhyay,

Yup, you are right both GPU is really expensive. That’s why in my previous post, I recommended you GTX 980 GPU, based on my experience with it. The GTX 980 GPU is 35% faster than GTX 780 Ti, 73% faster than R9 290X because its architecture is supported by Maxwell architecture, due to that the Video support or graphics are quite good.

In short, you're getting a powerful addition to your PC that not only lets you turn your 1080p monitor or HDTV into a QHD beast, but also have powerful pixel if you're a gamer, graphic professional, 3D artist or video editor.

Areee but why get gaming card for professional work same they are available at same budget?

@OP, get Quadro K4000. Leadtek has a 3 GB DDR5 model for 56k.

Last edited:

toolius

Broken In
get the quadro k4200 ..or the gtx 980. The qudro is for 55K and the gtx 980 is 45k
Also id suggest the i7 - 5820k - 26k
Asus x99A - 22k
32GB Ram - 38k

vkl

Cyborg Agent
A Quadro is not required here unless he is going to work on 10-bit video which would also require a 10-bit monitor.Geforce gtx 970 would be faster for these purposes with the mentioned applications than those 50-60k Quadros.Premiere Pro CS6,CC support both CUDA and OpenCL,he should nay be move on to newer versions than CS5.5

Top Bottom