Need Wireless Keyboard and Mice

Æsoteric Positron

I AM GROOT (and so are you)
Aesthetic is a valid reason IMO, to each his own. Money-saving, maybe a bit, not a lot though. I just can't digest that space-saving argument from desktop users.
Yeah, its not worth the sacrifice IMO, arguments like portability are valid, but space-saving, in this case doesn't make any sense.

bubusam13

Human
I don't want to open a new thread. Please suggest me a good mouse. I purchased two Logitech wireless mouse. Both are showing problems. They double click in a single click. Even after changing the double click settings in windows to minimum, the issue does not get resolved. Then I purchased a HP wireless mouse and keyboard combo. Battery does not last for even 2 months. Presuming may be wireless mouse got issues, I purchased a dell wired mouse. After 1 month it also started showing click issues.

Please suggest me a good wireless mouse. My old logitech lasted for more than 2 years.

$hadow

Geek in making
I don't want to open a new thread. Please suggest me a good mouse. I purchased two Logitech wireless mouse. Both are showing problems. They double click in a single click. Even after changing the double click settings in windows to minimum, the issue does not get resolved. Then I purchased a HP wireless mouse and keyboard combo. Battery does not last for even 2 months. Presuming may be wireless mouse got issues, I purchased a dell wired mouse. After 1 month it also started showing click issues.

Please suggest me a good wireless mouse. My old logitech lasted for more than 2 years.
Budget for the same would be?

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
Found this there was razer wireless too at 4600 but had bad reviews.
*www.amazon.in/dp/B08176SM7C/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_glt_fabc_VERFNEZD6YPA8C48YXTN?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Cool Buddy

Wise Old Owl
My experience with Logitech, after having used 4 logitech wireless mice is that they can be inconsistent. One will last 3 years and another will last just 6 months before they develop problems. And lets face it, nobody these days has the time to go to a service center to get warranty service for a Rs. 1000 mouse, most people just replace them.

Also, once I took a mouse to the service center which had double click issues. They returned it saying they didn't find any issues in testing. Another time I gave a logitech speaker to the service center which was 4 months old and the power adapter had stopped working. They said the model was no longer available, so they couldn't give a replacement. This was 7 years ago and Amazon didn't have an option to download invoice back then. So I couldn't get a full refund which they had offered, but only if I presented the invoice. They gave me a refund based on the "current estimated price" which was a little over half the price I'd bought it for. So warranty really doesn't mean much these days, it's just a number printed on the box with little to no meaning.

All in all, I've stopped buying logitech products. My latest purchase, when I needed to buy a keyboard mouse set, was a Lenovo. It's only 2 months old now, so can't comment on longevity, but so far it's working fine and I like the keys.

$hadow

Geek in making
It wont have click issues ? I kind of lost trust on logitech.
It is the industry standard for that price bracket. Logitech mouses are notorious for double click issues but I am hoping this one might gave gotten in terms of build quality

TheSloth

The Slowest One
I have a G304, my usage is quite normal and does not involve gaming. I just needed a wireless mouse with a good quality hence I paid nearly 3.5K for it. After all this, I am facing double click issues just after 1 year with normal day to day tasks. Sigh. I do regret the purchase. One might as well buy a regular 1k wireless mouse-keyboard combo and change every year if anything stops working and not in warranty.

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
*www.amazon.in/dp/B0859LMY97/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_glt_fabc_ANXJWQTPDNX9WGPRKA4Y?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Other than this there is logitech 613 wch is over 6k.

bubusam13

Human
I have a G304, my usage is quite normal and does not involve gaming. I just needed a wireless mouse with a good quality hence I paid nearly 3.5K for it. After all this, I am facing double click issues just after 1 year with normal day to day tasks. Sigh. I do regret the purchase. One might as well buy a regular 1k wireless mouse-keyboard combo and change every year if anything stops working and not in warranty.
If it lasts 1 year. My HP keyboard mouse combo didnt even last 6 months.

Are Microsoft hardware good ?

Jags

Journeyman
Avoid Logitech MK345 combo, the mouse is so bad that i got double click issue within 5-6 months, 2 times.
Yeah, not a good choice for me as well. Been using it for few days and mouse is small for my palm (wrist feels tense after few hrs of use) and there is more than usual gap b/w numeric and Fn keys (hoping muscle memory will adjust to this in few days but seems like bad design).
Somewhat good part is Logitech software that let me customize certain aspects and notify when volume or caps lock type keys is turned onn/off. Mouse middle click action is also customizable.
But not going to buy again or recommend this.

Top Bottom