Need Wireless Air Mouse with Keyboard for Mi TV 4A PRO-49

Gollum

Collector
I actually use an older laptop with my TV so I just use a conventional WiFi-a USB mouse keyboard combo from logitech. Its worked well for more than 3 years now.

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
Hi All,
I need Wireless Air Mouse with Keyboard for Mi TV 4A PRO-49.

Very hectic to use Mi Remote for typing words.

Searched almost none of them good reviews.

Any one used before..Pls suggest.

hi. i use this with my HTPC. works well. would recommend it. when i was looking for a used piece of the same, i couldn't get any but soon after i bought a new one, a fellow had PMed me with his offer for the same. i could contact him if you wish to buy it from him. LMK on PM.

OP
shreeux

shreeux

Movie Buff
hi. i use this with my HTPC. works well. would recommend it. when i was looking for a used piece of the same, i couldn't get any but soon after i bought a new one, a fellow had PMed me with his offer for the same. i could contact him if you wish to buy it from him. LMK on PM.

One of my friend uses this...He said not compatible like air mouse.

OP
shreeux

shreeux

Movie Buff
This one good reviews compare to others...

2.4G Wireless Remote Control Air Mouse Wireless Keyboard with Motion Sensor For XBMC Android TV Box *banggood.app.link/KHKCRPNt5T

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
No, For usages

ok, got it. albeit, with a full-fledged keyboard, typing speed would be normal (ie, faster than the qwerty pad on the air mouse). for my usage it helps. but if you're comfortable using the keypad, then yes go ahead for it.

billubakra

Conversation Architect
2.4G Wireless Remote Control Air Mouse Wireless Keyboard with Motion Sensor For XBMC Android TV Box Sale - Banggood Mobile|Shopping Southeast Asia
If you can pair your phone's keyboard that should be better than it, don't you think? I would go for a normal keyboard otherwise.

Top Bottom