Need WIFI router

reddead

LoSt!
hey guys

i need a new wifi router for reliance BB (wired)
i am confused because reliance uses a login page system...
and i wish to connect it to my phone and laptop but i dont know if login page will appear on phone or not:???:

budget 1500.....
need suggestions

OSxSnowLeopard

Journeyman
Get any wifi router of your choice, connect your reliance bb cable to your router and then login to your dialer or login web page from your pc as usual. Once logged in, all the rest of your devices will be able to access net as well.

OP
reddead

reddead

LoSt!
Get any wifi router of your choice, connect your reliance bb cable to your router and then login to your dialer or login web page from your pc as usual. Once logged in, all the rest of your devices will be able to access net as well.

can i login using mobile?? without PC??

OSxSnowLeopard

Journeyman
No if it's a software based login that require isp's software for loggin in and yes if its a web based login system(if you mobile have web browser that support login page requirements, like the browsers under iOS, android or windows phone ect).

OP
reddead

reddead

LoSt!
No if it's a software based login that require isp's software for loggin in and yes if its a web based login system(if you mobile have web browser that support login page requirements, like the browsers under iOS, android or windows phone ect).

it has a webpage kind of login and yes i have a android phone

Top Bottom