Need Very Urgent Help - Samsung Mobile - Replaced Pba

Hello,
to all of you.
I have Galaxy S3 phone, actually some days ago, its motherboard gone kaput, I contacted the service center, but they told me that it is not available, then I contacted the Ceo office of the Samsung, they told me that they will arrange the motherboard, when the, motherboard comes, I visited the service center, they successfully chnaged the motherboard of the Phone, even I made a payment but just after that they gave me a sheet to sign, it was a OQC SHEET, before signing this sheet I started to run all the codes on phone that was written on the sheet, but none of codes run on the phone, I complaint about this to the engineer of the service center, they told me it is an issue with the new operating system of S3, so they recommended me to use old version of the operating system of the android, I refused to do so, and told them that my previous pba of the phone runs all the OQC(DIALLER CODES) smoothly, then the engineer told leave the phone they will check it again thoroughly, then I got a mail and phone from ceo office which stated that there is a need of new software update on the phone that will enable the phone to run all the codes in new operating system, now 20 days has been passed, still no software update, or patch, now, the ceo office executive dont even pick my phone also, the service center dont have any answer, I asked ceo office to refund my money, but they didnt replied to my mail, so please tell me what to do now? Also, please let me know some addresses of higher officials of the Samsung where some one can hear my voice.Hope to see some reply soon.Thank You.
Regards,
GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

OP
G

GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

In the zone
Hello,
I asked this question about higher officials other than ceo because, in the ceo office the executives that read emails dont take issues seriously, they just take matters very lightly, and dont understand the pain of customers, I need contact details where samsung`s other officials hear the pain of customers preferably the global head office of Samsung.Hope to see reply soon.
Thank you
GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

satinder

DELHIITE
You have tried emailing CEO (India) only.
Contact Us - Samsung

Try Live Chat given at above address.
or
Report Misconducts
Report Misconducts - Samsung

Try your luck to contact
on Samsung's Corporate Office of Korea.
I mean CEO or Board Of Directors in Samsung Group.

My S3 got bricked in June 2013 just after few days of warranty period expired.
Service Centre advised to change Motherboard.
Motherboard cost was 8500/- in Delhi, around 20 June 2013.

I opted to have a new phone instead and
got Micromax A77 for 8K only
in November 2103.
I chose to wait for an affordable phone with 1GB RAM.

I get my S3 repaired from outside but phone is turned into a wi-fi Tab only.
Phone part does not work.
It is just a TAB now !
Something is better than nothing.
Samsung Service Centre is not good in Service.
Even after Motherboard change there is no one year warranty.
Why should I spend on worst hardware?
Most of S3 users have faced such problems.

Be happy as Nokia is out with Android Series Mobiles.
New high range Android Mobiles will be introduced later.

kunalgujarathi

Cyborg Agent
Hello,
I asked this question about higher officials other than ceo because, in the ceo office the executives that read emails dont take issues seriously, they just take matters very lightly, and dont understand the pain of customers, I need contact details where samsung`s other officials hear the pain of customers preferably the global head office of Samsung.Hope to see reply soon.
Thank you
GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

Ok 1 simple step!
Go on twitter page of Samsung!Follow Samsung Asia CEO!
Post pics your problem details and everything on his page!

Within 2 hours you will get calls from Samsung India HQ!

(Remember criticise them as far as possible)

OP
G

GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

In the zone
Ok 1 simple step!
Go on twitter page of Samsung!Follow Samsung Asia CEO!
Post pics your problem details and everything on his page!

Within 2 hours you will get calls from Samsung India HQ!

(Remember criticise them as far as possible)

@kunalgujarathi
Hello,
How are you? Firstly, thank you very much for this advice, actually I checked the Samsung page on twitter, but could not find the Samsung Asia Ceo Page, so Can you please do me a favour by providing me the link to Samsung Asia Ceo Page? Hope to see reply soon.Thank You.
Regards,
GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

kunalgujarathi

Cyborg Agent
@kunalgujarathi
Hello,
How are you? Firstly, thank you very much for this advice, actually I checked the Samsung page on twitter, but could not find the Samsung Asia Ceo Page, so Can you please do me a favour by providing me the link to Samsung Asia Ceo Page? Hope to see reply soon.Thank You.
Regards,
GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

Sorry,actually I wanted to tell you to follow Samsung Asia CEO!And post on his twitter page!
Twitter can help you a lot in such tasks!

satinder

DELHIITE
*twitter.com/CEOofSamsung

Make your twitter account.
Press "Follow" on above page.
Then You can post your problem there.

OP
G

GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

In the zone
*twitter.com/CEOofSamsung

Make your twitter account.
Press "Follow" on above page.
Then You can post your problem there.

Hello,
also [MENTION=266361]kunalgujarathi[/MENTION]
Firstly, thank you very much for the replies, I have posted some message on the twitter page that you mentioned but could get any reply, I am very much disturbed about where to contact? No one is hearing.I think in Samsung only corruption is present.Anyways, Hope to see some reply soon.Thank You.
GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

Top Bottom