Need veiws!!

addy

Broken In
I recently decided to buy some new electrical items for my new house. The 1st thing that came into my mind was that it will be the best if i'll take suggestions from you guys.
I actually want to buy a full home theater. ie- a TV , a music system , and a DVD player. So according to that i have set up some specifications-

budget

TV- 1.25 lakhs (LED,42-52inches)

Music System + DVD 45-55 thousand (to be attached with the television/ DVD player)

I dont really want them all of the same company. if i can get better single parts from other company then also its no problem.... + if there is anything that is really better and cost a little more then my budget then also i would like you to mention about it .... I would like you to recommend around 2-3 pieces of each category . Music system and DVD player can be of separate company too if its better!...:smile::smile::lol:

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
for the T.V, u can go in with a Samsung LED tv or SOny's Bravia (Monolith design)

for the DVD player, a Blu ray player will cost u Around Rs. 7.5 to 8K :)

Cool Buddy

Wise Old Owl
For a music system, I would suggest a PS3 slim. Considering your budget, it seems a really good choice. It can play Blu-rays, is Blu-Ray 3D ready (will need a firmware upgrade), has bluetooth and wi-fi for Internet connectivity (also for streaming or wireless LAN), some storage, not to mention the flaunt value. I am not sure of the exact price, but it should be around 22,000. You'll get a good set of speakers from the remaining 25-30k

Top Bottom