Need Urgent Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

pranavrules

Right off the assembly line
Hey there.. I've got some video files laying around [some recorded using fraps of games and stuff] which i want to edit out, combine with other edited videos as well.. All of them are in avi format. I tried out windows movie maker, which actually sucks, since it takes around 1/2 hour just to import the damn video. I have to edit more than 50 videos to make that single 10 minute video to upload to youtube. Please could you suggest me a software which is as easy to use as windows movie maker and not irritating as it is at the same time. Please do suggest the names and the movie formats it supports. I'll be mostly working on avi files, so that won't be much of an issue. Please do reply soon, since i need to get this done by 2mrw evening. Thanks for reading,

Kind Regards,
Pranav.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
if you dont have a good performance config, the bellow softwares would suck more than Windows Movie Maker :lol:

anyway, try out ulead video studio :) a really easy software to play with :D

:)

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
or if you need something small to download from net

video edit magic

btw i have done around 30 video editing through movie maker

and after using some other editing softwares WINDOWS MOVIE MAKER sucks big time

OP
P

pranavrules

Right off the assembly line
eggjyactly!! I have a good config.. that isn't a problem.. But i tried using video edit magic.. it usually crashes with high def avi files. I donno why.. Stupid piece of ****.. Any other suggestions for softwares please? I've got plenty of $$ in my paypal, so suggest me something to buy & download over the internet.. It's faster that way.. :D

Ulead is good?? Are you sure? I've never used it, but many of my friends said that it sucks or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom