Need Urgent Help on Buying Xperia S from Adexmart

sam9953

True Manchester City fan
Hi guys, today I went to nearly 9 shops near my house for buying a new Xperia S, as I have decided finally that I am going to buy that. All of them are offering me 27K which is lesser than FK but more than a website called adexmart.

Sony Xperia S Android Mobile Phone -White - adexmart

It is offering the cheapest price amongst all the websites. I just wanted to ask you that if I buy from them then:
Will I get genuine, sealed and perfect product?
Will the product be India distributed? I am asking this becuase one of the local mobile dealer today said that these products are imported from Nepal and they don't give manufacturer warranty but give seller warranty, is this true?
Will I get proper warranty from Sony, I mean will they certify adexmart as a genuine dealer?

I wanted to call adexmart but I did not see any toll free number, they just offer contact tickets, seems like it is still a small company.

Please answer my above 3 questions.

duke123

In the zone
i recently brought xperia u after numerous searches...
adexmart is good...they give manufacture warranty...its ebay that gives cheaper sony phones with seller warranty...
adexmart contact number is given in their site home page....

i brought mine from homeshop18 superdeal with cheapest price in market and phone got delivered in 5 days...everythings fine...so if you are not in a hurry watch out for homeshop18 super deals they give very good discounts and they are offering sony and HTC phones with good discounts...

i also visited this site *www.syberplace.com/..they claim they gives cheaper than any other site...i was planning to buy from them when i got homeshop18 superdeal..i contacted syberplace quoting adexmart price and they offered me lesser price and even delivery within 3 days...
theser the prices i got for xperia u
adexmart 15k,syberplace 14.8k,homeshop18(13.5k):razz:

Last edited:

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
if you can wait till the seasons offer start appearing. You should get Xperia S for almost same price as Adexmart in local stores. I need multiple items and waiting for the same.

OP
sam9953

sam9953

True Manchester City fan
Local stores are not giving it for anythingless than 27K, Sam. Secondly, I don't feel like waiting anymore. So will just check out a few more websites and then make the call.

Okay so I checked syberplace, I saw that initially they offered lower price than adexmart but after going in the cart I saw that after adding up tax it came to 27K so adexmart is the cheapest, any idea if I can further get any discount coupon for adexmart?

Last edited:
OP
sam9953

sam9953

True Manchester City fan
Wow, that makes me feel a little worried, anyway I am just going to call them now and then make an order finally.

One more thing, what is they give me a mobile which is either defected, does not work properly or has some trouble then should I contact them or should I contact Sony?

Okay guys, after talking with the customer care, I have made the order. Lets see if and when I get the phone.

Top Bottom