Need to update a gaming rig. Please suggest the components that I need to update. Under 25k.

ishan2309

Broken In
My current PC configuration is:
Processor: Intel i5 760 @ 2.80GHz.
RAM: 4GB DDR3 @ 1333MHz.(Forgot the manufacturer name.)
Motherboard: Gigabyte P55 USB3.
Graphics: AMD Radeon HD 5670.
Cabinet: Cooler Master.(Again, forgot the model.
The PC is almost 5years old now and I bought it as a mid-range gaming rig. Although I recently played Watch Dogs in Medium with it. And today I installed Far Cry 4 and it runs on High with just a little lag.
But, I want to update it. So that I can play games on high graphics smoothly and so that upcoming games don't have any problem running in my updated rig.
Can you please suggest the amends that I need to make in this pc for better performance. My budget is 20k-25k. Thank You. :)

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
i5 760 can still handle games prettt well, so as harshilsharma suggested, get a good GPU(considering you have a good PSU)like GTX 960 ~18k

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
My current PC configuration is:
Processor: Intel i5 760 @ 2.80GHz.
RAM: 4GB DDR3 @ 1333MHz.(Forgot the manufacturer name.)
Motherboard: Gigabyte P55 USB3.
Graphics: AMD Radeon HD 5670.
Cabinet: Cooler Master.(Again, forgot the model.
The PC is almost 5years old now and I bought it as a mid-range gaming rig. Although I recently played Watch Dogs in Medium with it. And today I installed Far Cry 4 and it runs on High with just a little lag.
But, I want to update it. So that I can play games on high graphics smoothly and so that upcoming games don't have any problem running in my updated rig.
Can you please suggest the amends that I need to make in this pc for better performance. My budget is 20k-25k. Thank You. :)

Your present config is more than enough. So just buy these 2 instead.

Zotac GTX 960 2GB AMP Edition -19k,
Seasonic S12II 520W -5k
TOTAL -24k

Top Bottom