need to purchase a mobile - please suggest good one

rdx_halo

In the zone
galaxy grand 2 is best for your budget. But samsung haters will say otherwise. They will either bug you to increase your budget or get a older device with a discount.....:-D

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Hi I am planning to buy a new mobile within the price range of 18-20k

My requirements are :

First and foremost = OTG Support must be there
atleast 5" screen ( will be good if it comes with gorilla glass)
good sound output
call quality

I am having my eye on Xperia C, Galaxy grand 2 ( it does not have OTG), xperia t2 ultra, can you please suggest me which is good one.

Also, as HTC Desire 816 comes with all features, but it is priced at very high due to high demand. So, should I wait for sometime so that the price of desire can come at my level.

Also, galaxy grand 2 is also looking good but lagging the OTG support. will it be a good deal?

and about xperia c, yes, this is nice phone, but the os is kind of outdated and there is no new updates have been specified by sony till now. rumors are there that it will not going to get kitkat update. overall it is good phone letting other factors away. \

Please suggest me which one should i go for.

Xiaomi Mi3 to launch at just Rs. 14,999 in India, goes on sale July 15th

TechnoBOY

Padawan
The hate should be expected because of the poor build quality, bloated touchwiz and especially the SoC in their Indian phone launches.
why don't use any other launcher that available in play store

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, that is a good idea. But I am also afraid about the after sales service of htc. As I am frm hubli ( Karnataka), and there is no outlet / stores for htc. So, in case any problem occurs, I have to go either to Bangalore or Goa, to get it repaired.

Also, I am thinking if I drop the idea of OTG support. and keeping an eye on my budget that is 16-18k, Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 will be very suitable.

What do you say ?
some says it does support :-? *in.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20140313030036AA5nYg5

OP
Jim Kirk

Jim Kirk

Broken In
I have one reliance store available in my neighbor. But they are charging 20k for grand 2. from where should i buy ?

OP
Jim Kirk

Jim Kirk

Broken In
If i will go for flipkart, then they will just deliver the handset and I need to change my SIMs also from standard to micro sim. In that case, I have to go to some nearby which again cost me for cutting the Sim card. and yes, flipkart is not giving the flip cover along with handset. I will have to purchase that one also. that is the problem

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
I am not sure if Moto G upgrade is going to be launched in India. If it is going to be and you are willing to wait, then I recommend Moto G. The upgrade comes with LTE and OTG and of course, there is the promise of Android L.

Just came across this: Asus Zenphone 5

Last edited:
Top Bottom