Need to exchange/sell my 3 months Nokia C7 8GB (with bill and an year warranty)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rahul941400

Broken In
Hey guys,

Model number and details:

Nokia C7-00 10.2mbps 3G, 8GB internal memory, symbian^3 OS.

Date of purchase:

03/03/2011
Reason for sale: Require Android/iphone apps
Warranty details: 9 months warranty left (original bill included)
Expected Price: 13.5k (negotiable)
Location of Seller: Indore
Pictures along with your handle ID + date written on a piece of paper.

*uploadpic.org/storage/2011/thumb_MmexPMhX6B3PnDHh3q6ao6u5k.jpg

I need to sell or exchage my Nokia C7 for any android phone or apple iphone, reason being I need some mobile apps that only work for those two phones. Ofcourse no one will wanna exchange their iPhone with nokia but oh well thats my offer :p I bought it for 17,000 INR, it has original bill and 1 year warranty. It has 8GB internal storage and an amazing processor and is based on symbian^3 super fast 3G, looks damn cool.. silver metallic body... aah seriously if i could somehow install android on this phone I wouldnt wanna part with it :(, I will also give the silicon protection cover that i bought fr the fone, I've spent quite alot of money on the protection of the original glow and vibrance(including lamination/covers) so it looks quite new. Please Post your offers and no jokes please I wont exchange it for some samsung galaxy 9000 rupee phone so if you have a decent and worthy for a C7(which is almost nokia N8 apart from N8's 12MP camera) offer.
Here are some links you can check out:

Nokia C7 Price India, Nokia C7 Review & Features, Buy Nokia Mobiles - Infibeam.com
(yeah its a 5/5 star phone trust me)

Nokia C7 - Full phone specifications

and here are some pics:
*i52.tinypic.com/308i800.jpg
*i54.tinypic.com/9vipvp.jpg
*uploadpic.org/storage/2011/thumb_WJPjs24Ze8WStfSQbwNrEAgj.jpg

looks awesome doesnt it? :p lookin frward to ur offers

Regards

Last edited:

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Read the rules first:

1. *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/bazaar/13...ar-section-rules-updated-20-april-2011-a.html

2. *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/bazaar/140534-market-section-bazzar-section-rules.html

Come back with proper information and pics.

Time Limit : 3 days. Otherwise the thread will be trashed.

PM me or any other mod when you are ready with proper information and pics.

kartikoli

Busy!!
got dell xcd35 2 days back ... let me know your offer .... not sure but could be intrested [if offer is lucrative] as i am starting to feel the power of this phone :D

just let me know how many games C7 can play

macho84

Ambassador of Buzz
Hello if you are not willing to exchange for 10k phone how can you expect for 22k phone for a 17k phone.

OP
R

rahul941400

Broken In
Hello if you are not willing to exchange for 10k phone how can you expect for 22k phone for a 17k phone.

Umm, you see therez something called phone "value", if a 22k phone is an year old, its value would be less thn or maybe equal to my 17k 3 months old phone right? And my phones value is certainly not 10k mr. macho

kaudey

Journeyman
No body in his right mind will exchange an iPhone with any other phone. There goes a saying... *** phone to an iPhone is a 1 way road...cant go back :D. @OP: nothing against ur mobile though :)

OP
R

rahul941400

Broken In
@kaudey: read my post :p I mentioned that in my post already
Ofcourse no one will wanna exchange their iPhone with nokia but oh well thats my offer :p
i wasnt expecting an iphone :p but who knows maybe someone got too bored of their iphone ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom