Need to buy ups for my pc

iPlay

Journeyman
NEED TO BUY UPS FOR MY PC

Hi, now a days there are lot of power cut in my area so i want to buy one nice UPS...

*i45.tinypic.com/21diqer.jpg

Please suggest me the best one.. :)

Last edited:

Cilus

laborare est orare
Specify the computer configuration and your budget 1st.

Buddy, that is only the CPU details, nothing else is there. Mention the whole spec like CPU, Mobo, how many HDDs are connected, GPU etc.

However I think a 800VA is enough for your need. If you ca spend the get APC 1.1KVA around 4.5K. It can provide half an hour backup with a standard setting.

OP
I

iPlay

Journeyman
I HAVE AMD llano A8-3850 APU | 4GB DDR3 RAM| 2GB GFX(Sumo 9640) | BENQ G2420 HD |

HDD - 500GB

BUDGET - Max 4k

*i47.tinypic.com/116tb42.jpg

phil2097

Broken In
depending on weather it is available locally...go with an APC model 800va...should last a good hour on your configuration....
else you can go with Luminous or Microteck models which are available at much cheaper rates...

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
Assuming that you are using a Local 500 Watt SMPS, I think you should buy APC 800Va @~3.5K
Remember that for your present config, 800Va is not needed, but suggested only because you have a good budget and it will help you in any future expansion/addition specially, graphics card.

OP
I

iPlay

Journeyman
Assuming that you are using a Local 500 Watt SMPS, I think you should buy APC 800Va @~3.5K
Remember that for your present config, 800Va is not needed, but suggested only because you have a good budget and it will help you in any future expansion/addition specially, graphics card.

3.5K? Are you sure with this price because i saw this model for 6.3k
Brand New APC 800VA UPS For Laptop PC Desktop 2 year national Warranty BR800-IN | eBay

Edit:- I have Zebronics Bijli cabinet

Planning to buy APC Back-UPS 600VA from local store for 2150, will this will be fine with me? I have 24" LCD BENQ.

phil2097

Broken In
that should do fine...
alternatively
Theitdepot - APC Back UPS 700VA (BE700Y-IN)

APC BE650Y-IN UPS - BE650Y-IN by: APC - TechShop.in - Buy Tech Online

the 800va model
Theitdepot - APC Back UPS 800 (BR800-IN)

Top Bottom