Need to buy Best Android under 13k for my Sister

NexGen

Broken In
Hi Guys,

First of all thanks to all those who helped me buy my LG Optimus L9. its truly an amazing device and i am in love with this phone.

Now i need your help again. My sister wants to buy a new android within next one month. I would have loved to gift her a L9, but she wants to buy it from her own salary savings, and the max. budget she can opt for is 13k. So please advice me, is a decent android possible under 13k or should i force her to take another 5k from me and buy L9 (since she has started doing job, she wants to be financially independent, so it would be hard to agree her for taking 5k from me, so i wanna keep L9 as last last last option, only if a decent phone wont be possible in 13k range)

Her Preferences:

Screen Size: 4 inch or bigger
Processor: 1 GHz single core or more
RAM: 512 MB or more
Brands: Samsung, LG, Sony, HTC (i had suggested her huawei and pantech but she wants a phone with warranty)
Usage (in sync order) : Internet, Music, Camera, Video Rec., Simple Games.
Time Period to use: Next 15-20 months
Other Pref: Good Battery Life

She can wait for another one month to buy (till march end), so also pls let me know if any new phones would be available on/before 31st march to buy.

Thanks in Advance.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Huawei Ascend G600 - Huawei: Flipkart.com how about this?

by march we might see some new phones out in Indian market

RON28

Cyborg Agent
is it urgent or she can wait till march?

i suggest you to wait till march, two options---> either the prices of existing phones are gonna drop surely or new phones are going to come in market.

Empirial

Youngling
Sony Xperia Sola & Xperia U is available for as low as 13.5k & 12.9k online with 1 Yr MFR Warranty. If your Sister doesn't mind buying a phone with only 8GB Memory (4GB User Accessible, 2GB Apps & 2GB OS) with no MicroSD Slot then I'd recommend Xperia U because Girls usually love flashy devices (SXU has LED Strip, Available in Black-Pink Combo Shade) & Sola looks quite bland compared to SXU.

deathblade

death,destruction and dev
Don't go for xperia u ... my friend had it... it doesn't go through half a day @ full charge under moderate use so go for either g600 or xolo x900...

Top Bottom