Need to buy a PSC(Print, Scan, Copy) help required!

Status
Not open for further replies.

prateek_san

Phenom II X4 920 Owner
hey guys i Need to buy a PSC(Print, Scan, Copy) , really getting confused with HP 1608 ,HP officejet 6208 and suggest more, what will be better in efficiency and the cost of the cartrigdes. By budget is <=Rs.12000/- .....
Kindly help me guys.... u can also suggest any other companies....

tuxfan

Technomancer
Buy, borrow or steal Digit July 2006 issue. ;) They have compared a few MFDs (multi-function devices) in there. You will get the required info.

Tech&ME

Banned
If you are not looking at printing color pages, buy LASER MFD instead. It will be cost effective and your total running cost will come down.

ashnik

Ambassador of Buzz
though u have mentioned ur budget, plz specify the use ie no prints per day, scans, type of printouts etc.

@ PHENOM
ya i m using the same EPSON STYLUS CX 1500...its just joy to use it...nice features in less cost...i bought it for 4.4k,

y i bought against HP was the Cartridge cost factor, HP cartridges Color cost 800-1000 but i can buy my cartridges for 250 only & HP cart r 8ml while i get 10ml in Epson, & finaly the quality is just stunning...no paper jams like HP printers hav, using it from 6 mnths..

Just go for EPSON STYLUS CX 1500.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom